Acrobatics is defined as the technique of performing maneuvers of balance, dexterity, agility, and motor coordination. Such as flips, mid air maneuvers, parkour and etc.
- Using the environment to their favor such as jumping around trees to make their opponent lose sight of them or create a possible opening in their guard
- Being able to evade attacks with better maneuverability
- Creating shortcuts while chasing or running from an opponent
- Keeping their balance while taking hits
- Able to do movements that'd normally injure a person