|“||Thank you for such wonderful comedy !||„|
|~ All For One to Nana Shimura before killing her|
All For One (オール・フォー・ワン Ōru Fō Wan), surname Shigaraki (Shigaraki), it's the overarching antagonist of the manga and anime series My Hero Academia, the main antagonist of the Hideout Raid Arc, the former leader and benefactor of the League of Villains, the most powerful villain in the entire Japan and All Might's arch-nemesis.
At the same time, All For One is the indirect cause of the creation of One for All quirk.
This quirk was created during his attempt to convince his brother to stop opposing him anymore, by forcibly giving him a quirk that can stockpile power. What he didn't know, was that his brother already had a quirk that could only be passed to others. Thus, the two quirks mutated together and gave birth to the One for All quirk.
During his time, All for One was the supreme leader of the entire Japan, but his reign of terror had come to an end when he faced All Might.
During their first fight, both All for One and All Might were severely injured and weakened (All Might lost a huge portion of his respiratory system and All For One lost the ability to see and breathe properly. All For One's entire face being made up of scars now).
During their second fight, during the events of "Hideout Raid Arc", despite the fact that they were both severely weakened after their first battle, All For One almost killed All Might, if it weren't for the help of Endeavor and Edgeshot, who were able to temporarily distract him, so that All Might could gather himself back together.
In the end, All Might managed to defeat him by using the last drops of One For All he still had in his body.
He was then imprisoned in Tartarus, but managed to escape during the events of the "Paranormal Liberation War Arc", by launching a double attack, from both the inside and the outside of the prison, with the help of a mind-controlled Tomura Shigaraki and a few other Near High-End Nomus. Once he escaped, he recruited all the prisoners of Tarturus, including Kai Chisaki and Lady Nagant.
Following Lady Nagant's failure to capture Izuku Midoriya, All For One, along with all his other followers, took refuge in a secret cave alcove, where he decided to temporarily lay low and wait for Tomura's body to heal
However, following Tomura's fight with Star and Stripe and his failed attempt to steal her "New Order" Quirk from her, All For One now has to wait even longer for Tomura's body to heal.
Eventually, he decides to start the final battle and begins phone-calling both Aoyama and his parents to get Izuku out of his hiding place and confront him.
However, he was fooled by them and got tricked by both Aoyama and Izuku, as Monoma, while using Kurogiri's Quirk, began to bring all the heroes left in Japan to fight him and bring him down.
However, before that could happen, All For One, still confident in his actions, began using his Warping Quirk to teleport his entire army.
Even so, the heroes managed to separate them into several groups and teleport them to several different locations, with teams assigned to fight them, with Hawks and Endeavor now left to fight him, to the ruins of the Gunga Mountain Villa.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-A | At least 6-C, Unknown
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Supernatural Willpower, Acrobatics, Martial Arts (Type 4. Having more than a hundred years worth of experience), Longevity (He possesses a quirk called "Life Force" that allows him to age at a lower rate and to double his life span), Pseudo-flight (He possesses a quirk called "Air Walk" that allows him to levitate mid-air. It was later revealed that he also possesses an unnamed Quirk that allows him to levitate in the air), Air Manipulation (He possesses a quirk called "Air Cannon" that allows him to fire large air blasts from his arms), Infrared Vision (He possesses a quirk called "Infrared" that allows him to sense his surroundings using infrared senses), Attack Reflection (He possesses a quirk called "Impact Recoil" that allows him to completely reflect the impact of an attack back to the attacker), Information Analysis (He possesses a quirk called "Search" that allows him to monitor up to a hundred people at a time, including their location and weaknesses), Teleportation (He possesses a quirk called "Warping" that allows him to produce a black liquid that acts as a portal), Power Absorption (Can steel Quirks from others with his original quirk "All For One"), Body Control (He possesses a quirk called "Springlike Limbs" that allows him to coil his muscles like springs, in order to boost his striking force, and grow additional arms and protrusions), Bone Manipulation (He possesses a quirk called "Spearlike Bones" that allows him to grow drill-like protrusions out of his bones), Radiation Manipulation (He possesses a Quirk called "Radio Waves" that allows him to disrupt radio waves and cause communicators to malfunction), Statistics Amplification (He can improve his muscular strength through the usage of his Quirks), Fear and Paralysis Inducement (His mere presence caused hallucinations of death to some students from class 1-A), Limited Body Puppetry (He possesses a quirk called "Forced Quirk Activation" that allows him to forcibly activate other people's quirks), Power Bestowal (He is able to give quirks to other people), Possession (Through the conscious vestige of All For One that remained in the original "All For One" Quirk, which was later given to Tomura Shigaraki, he is able to suppress Tomura's will and control his body), Telekinesis (All For One stole a Quirk that gives him the ability to levitate objects with his hand), Regeneration (High-Mid. Via his "Super Regeneration" Quirk), Lying Detection (He possesses an unnamed Quirk that allows him to sense whether a person is lying or if they possess any semblance of ill will), Power Modification (He can combine several Quirks, between them, in order to create new ones, or to increase his strength), Several others (All For One stolen dozens or even hundreds of quirks, but he has not shown many of them), Limited Reactive Evolution & Accelerated Development (Quirk users have been shown to evolve or increase the strength of their quirk when in a life or death situation)
Attack Potency: Mountain level+ (He is able to keep up with All Might, and matching his power with his Air Cannon quirk. He can increase his strength even more with his final Quirk combination. His final clash with All Might during their second fight created an explosion this powerful) | At least Island level (Far more stronger than in his weakened state. He damaged All Might in its prime and gave him an incredibly serious and fatal wound. Far superior to Nine, who only had a weaker version of his "All For One" Quirk, which allowed him to steal and hold only up to eight different Quirks. Casually blew up an entire island during his fight with Nana Shimura. Effortlessly overpowered Nana Shimura, Gran Torino and teen All Might during his fight with them), Unknown (All for One has never shown his full strength and power)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (He managed to keep up with All Might in his weakened state) | Sub-Relativistic (Comparable to All Might's speed in its prime)
Lifting Strength: Class T (Capable of grappling with All Might in his weakened state) | At least Class T (Far more stronger than in its weakened state, Comparable to All Might in it's prime), Unknown
Durability: Mountain level+ (Able to take All Might's strikes and even survived his United States of Smash move, though he was knocked out) | At least Island level (Withstood All Might's strikes in its prime), Unknown
Stamina: Extremely High
Range: Standard melee range, unknown with All For One quirk
Standard Equipment: Breathing Mask
Intelligence: Gifted to Genius (All For One has a great level of intellect, due to his advanced age and life experience, which is worth more than a hundred years)
Weaknesses: All For One (after being severely injured by All Might) is completely blind and thus he is forced to rely on his "Infrared" quirk and his other senses to properly fight someone. He must make physical contact with his target in order to steal their quirk. Is a sadist and prefers to crush his opponents emotionally before killing them. The injuries inflicted by All Might, during their first fight, weakened severely his body and powers. As shown in the case of Aoyama's parents, his lie detector Quirk doesn't work when the people he's talking to are brainwashed by another Quirk (Such as Hitoshi's "Brainwashing" Quirk).
- All For One: All For One's original Quirk allows him to steal other people's Quirks and use them as his own (He can also redistribute his stolen Quirks to other people).
The Quirks he stole from other people and which are still in his possession:
- Air Cannon: This Quirk allows him to release an air shockwave from his arms.
- Warping: This Quirk gives him the ability to produce a black liquid that acts as a portal.
- Springlike Limbs: This Quirk gives him the ability to coil his muscles in order to increase his physical strength (With this Quirk, he can also augment the strength and power of other Quirks, such as the Air Cannon Quirk).
- Rivet Stab: This Quirk gives him the ability to transforms his fingers into black tendrils that have red prominent cracked lines that extend from the users' fingers (Although they can also emerge from other parts of the body).
- Forced Quirk Activation: This Quirk gives him the ability to activate a target's Quirk against their will (Whether they are conscious or not).
- Impact Recoil: This Quirk allows him to completely reflect the impact of an attack back to the attacker.
- Search: This Quirk allows him to observe and monitor up to a hundred people at a time (Including their location and weak points).
- Radio Waves: This Quirk gives him the ability to disrupt radio waves and cause communicators to malfunction.
- Multiplier: This Quirk allows him to multiply the number of his arms.
- Hypertrophy: This Quirk allows him to enlarge his arm.
- Rivet: This Quirk gives him the ability to generate rivet-like growths on his arm.
- Infrared: This Quirk gives him the ability to sense his surroundings using infrared senses.
- Spearlike Bones: This Quirk gives him the ability to generate drill-like bone structures on his arm.
- Kinetic Booster: This unnamed Quirk allows him to increase the amount of kinetic energy he creates and releases.
- Strength Enhancer: This unnamed Quirk allows him to enhance his physical strength (He possess three copies of this Quirk).
- Life Force: This Quirk allows him to possess supernatural longevity in lifespan (This Quirk was given to him by Doctor Kyudai Garaki).
- Super Regeneration: This Quirk gives him a rapid physical regeneration (This Quirk does not work for cicatrized injuries).
- Unnamed EMP Quirk: This Quirk gives him the ability to generate electromagnetic pulses, which are able to shut down the power and communications within an area.
- Unnamed Telekinesis Quirk: This Quirk allows him to levitate objects with his hand.
- Unnamed Levitation Quirk: This Quirk allows him to levitate in the air.
- Unnamed Lie Detector Quirk: This Quirk allows him to sense whether a person is lying or if they possess any semblance of ill will (He also managed to make this Quirk even stronger by mixing it over the years with various other Quirks).
- Unnamed Hardening Quirk: This Quirk has been stolen by him in the past, from a street fighter, during the events of the "Underground Masquerade Arc".
- Several Others: In his past, All For One stole dozens or even hundreds of different Quirks, but he never did shown all of them.
The Quirks he stole from other people, but which are no longer in his possession (He transferred these Quirks to other individuals):
- Air Walk: This Quirk allowed him to levitate in mid-air. All For One transferred this Quirk to Lady Nagant.
- All For One (The original version of it): After the events of the "Kamino Incident", his "All For One" Quirk was duplicated by Dr. Kyudai Garaki, and the original version was given to Tomura, while All For One kept the copied version of his Quirk.
- Power Stockpiling: This Quirk allowed him to stockpile power. He transferred this Quirk to his brother.
- Transforming Arms: This Quirk was given to Hood Nomu.
- Mole: This Quirk was given to Gigantomachia.
- Overclock: This Quirk was given to Number 6.
- Muscle Augmentation: This Quirk was given to Wolfram.
- Air Walk: This Quirk allowed him to levitate in mid-air. All For One transferred this Quirk to Lady Nagant.
- Navel Laser: This Quirk allowed him to fire sparkly twinkling laser beams from his navel. All For One transferred this Quirk to Yuga Aoyama.
- Unnamed Self-Destruct Quirk: All For One secretly transferred this Quirk to Lady Nagant (In the case if she failed in her mission of capturing Deku).
- Several unnamed Quirks: All For One transferred several Quirks to the underground fighters, during the events of the "Underground Masquerade Arc".
Ultimate Quirk Combination: All For One utilizes the strongest combination of Quirk that he currently holds inside his body to greatly enhance his right arm, combining Springlike Limbs Quirk, Multiplier Quirk, Hypertrophy Quirk, Rivets Quirk, Air Walk Quirk, and Spearlike Bones Quirk, as well as four Kinetic Booster Quirks and three Strength Enhancer Quirks.
Key: Weakened | Prime | Hideout Raid Arc