My Hero Academia (僕ぼくのヒーローアカデミア Boku no Hīrō Akademia) is a manga written and illustrated by Kohei Horikoshi and is published in Weekly Shonen Jump. The first chapter was published on July 7, 2014, in issue 32 of Weekly Shonen Jump.
The story is set in the modern-day, except people with special powers called "Quirks" have become commonplace throughout the world. In a world of chaos and confusion, Pro Heroes have now risen as the new profession to fight off powerful super villains.
A young boy named Izuku Midoriya is Quirkless, meaning he has no powers, but he still dreams of becoming a great hero one day. Izuku was one of the rare cases where he was born with absolutely no unique powers. This did not stop Izuku from pursuing his dream, a dream of becoming a great hero like the legendary All Might. An unexpected encounter with All Might gives him a chance to change his fate, and now he will join the ranks of one of the highest rated hero academies in the country, U.A. High School.
Power of the Verse
MHA is a decently powerful verse AP wise. The weakest characters in the verse are Wall level+ with Supersonic speeds, while most characters are around Building level to Large Building level. Mid tiers sits around Multi-City Block level with Supersonic to Hypersonic+ speeds. Most top tiers are currently Mountain level+ with Massively Hypersonic speeds, with Prime All Might and All For One being at the top with Island level AP and Massively Hypersonic to Sub-Relativistic speeds.
The verse also has various hax abilities, such as: Acid Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Regeneration (High-Mid), Absorption, Power Absorption, Heat Manipulation, Power Nullification, Perception Manipulation, Intangibility, Durability Negation, Poison Manipulation, Deconstruction, Matter Manipulation, etc.
- Victory Bots Attack Potency (9-B+)
- Jiro's Heartbeat Fuzz (8-C)
- 5% Deku shatters Wolfram's steel beams (High 8-C)
- Bakugou creates a big explosion against Uraraka (High 8-C)
- Bakugou creates a huge explosion (High 8-C)
- Bakugou's Pinwheel Blast (High 8-C+)
- Mina Ashido and Yuga Aoyama pulverizes a landslide (High 8-C+)
- 20% Deku performs a large shockwave with St. Louis Smash (8-A)
- Geten creates a shockwave to demonstrate his power (8-A)
- Shoto freezes a lake (8-A)
- Re-Destro creates a giant shockwave at 100% (8-A)
- All Might and Deku overpowers a massive metal cube thrown by Wolfram (7-B+)
- All Might's Detroit Smash move creating a tornado (7-A)
- 100% Izuku and Bakugou destroys a storm (7-A+)
- Star and Stripe uses the Intercontinental Missiles Tiamat to attack Shigaraki (6-C)
- 5% Deku dodges bullets (Supersonic)
- Deku saves Uraraka from Shinso's attack (Supersonic)
- Pony uses her horn to send herself crashing into a jail (Supersonic+)
- Kaminari raises his arm and absorbs Nine's attack (Supersonic+)
- Number 6 casually dodges several bullets (Hypersonic)
- Number 6 speedblitzes Knuckleduster (Hypersonic+)
- Deku blocks Lady Nagant's bullets (High Hypersonic)
- Deku launching himself out of a building (Massively Hypersonic)
- Lady Nagant's shoots at Deku with incredible speed (Massively Hypersonic)
- All Might traveling from the Might Tower to Tokyo Sky Egg (Massively Hypersonic)
- All Might and Deku intercepts Wolfram's attack (High Hypersonic)
- Deku outspeeds Lady Nagant's Overclock Bullet (Massively Hypersonic)
- Full Cowl 100% Midoriya and Bakugo speed (Massively Hypersonic)
- All Might casually blitzing multiple villains (Massively Hypersonic)
- Star and Stripe intercepts a laser (Sub-Relativistic)
Heroes in Training