Chaos Manipulation is the ability to manipulate chaos. That is, the power to cause disharmony, confusion, disorder, change entropy and destructiveness in a way to works by not exactly “destroying” constructs but unmaking constructs, concepts, laws etc. Generally reality is on state of constant stasis and order, that keep it stabilized, essentially Chaos Manipulation is reverting this state, to unmake it, and make it crumble into Chaos. Manipulating Chaos would be disorganizing a system, that may varie in complexity and tier, this “systems” may be anything depending on the context of the verse, for example disorganizing the basic structure of a character to make it cease to exist, but fundamentally it represents a pure destructive, chaotic, primordial form of everything or it can also be a hodgepodge of everything.
Chaos Manipulation is primarily used in the form of destruction or “unmaking”, of systems that are stable (Standard state of reality) such as space, time, or even reality itself. Such a being can be the embodiment of chaos, whereas their simple appearance causes everything to become chaotic, such as automatically triggering natural disasters, destruction, or disharmony, confusion, and strife among people, Chaos Manipulation may also be associated with the Inducement of Madness, Corruption and maybe even Nothingness and Darknesses Manipulation.
- The forces of chaos are chaotic by definition and may be unable to organize efficiently
- Their influence on probability may be unreliable, or only slightly able to shift odds
- They may not be immune to the chaos they cause
- Their chaos may backfire or affect them
- They may be often scatterbrained or unable to focus on a specific goal
- Vulnerable to, or negated by Order manipulation
- Characters form Cthulhu Mythos
- Sheogorath (The Elder Scrolls)
- Other characters from The Elder Scrolls
- The Chaos Gods (Warhammer 40.000)
- The God Emperor of Mankind (Warhammer 40.000)
- Other characters from Warhammer 40.000