The ability to produce a large amount of projectiles at once, in order to overwhelm the target with the sheer amount of shots. Users of Danmaku may be able to alter the patterns of their shooting to make dodging additionally difficult.
- Different forms of projectiles can be used
- Linear trajectories or curving shots
- One-Directional, Multi-Directional, or Omni-Directional
- May have more than one origin point
- Long-term usage may be strenuous for the user.
- User may be incapable of controlling the trajectory of their projectiles, and might be limited to specific patterns.