Darkrai (Japanese: ダークライ, Daakurai) is a Dark-type Mythical Pokémon. Cresselia is Darkrai's counterpart and rival, and together they form the Lunar Duo.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 2-C
Classification: Mythological Nightmare Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, True Flight, Telepathy, Mind Manipulation, Dream Manipulation (via Nightmare), Memory Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Precognition, Size Manipulation, Afterimages, Power Nullification, Statistics Amplification, Intangibility, Petrification, Teleportation, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Reality Warping, Sleep Manipulation, BFR and Pocket Reality Manipulation (via Dark Void), Resistance Negation (Negates resistance to Darkness Manipulation), Statistics Amplification (via Ominous Wind) (Attack Potency), Life Force Absorption (via Dream Eater), Portal Creation (can create portals to different dimensions), Time Travel, Forcefield Creation, Non-Physical Interaction (able to interact with such Ghost-type Pokémons like Gengar), Resistance to The Creation Trio's abilities (Can take some minor hits from, and interact with Palkia and Dialga, and survived Palkia's attack while enraged)
Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Fought against a corrupted Dialga and a bloodlusted Palkia, albeit they were more focused on each other than him. Also planned to merge two worlds in Poképark). Its Bad Dream ability inflicts damage on sleeping opponents on a mental level, and thus ignores durability
Speed: At least Massively FTL+ (Should at least be faster than Pokémon like Necrozma), Infinite (Can keep up with Dialga and Palkia. Was capable of reaching Temporal Tower, which lies within a gap in time)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Universal+
Durability: Universe level+
Stamina: Extremely high (Has never shown signs of exhaustion in any battle)
Standard Equipment: None
Weaknesses: Its Bad Dream ability only works on sleeping opponents
- Dark Void: Opposing enemies are dragged into a world of total darkness that makes them sleep.
- Ominous Wind: Darkrai creates a gust of repulsive wind. It may also raise all of Darkrai's stats at once.
- Nightmare: A sleeping enemy sees a nightmare that inflicts damage unto him.
- Dream Eater: Darkrai eats the dreams of a sleeping target. It absorbs half the damage caused to heal its own health.
- Dark Pulse: Darkrai releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. It may also make the enemy flinch.