Fire control is, basically, the capacity to control fire. While the force of the capacity shifts, this will in general be a profoundly ruinous and amazing capacity when in the correct hands, however it very well may be difficult to control. Normally, fire can be extinguished by water effectively, and periodically, fire controllers don't accompany a resistance to their capacities.
While the flames may vary in destructive ability, this is more often then not quite the useful power when mastered (it should be noted it could be difficult to control). Subset of Elemental Manipulation. This power is typically used by characters to burn/melt objects and enemies if not outright incinerate them.
- Hellfire Manipulation is the ability to control the one of a kind and seriously incredible flares of heck, fires that are typically better than standard blazes. Regularly bearing bizarre shadings, inferno can cause horrendous torment that outperforms the mischief that typical fire causes, and is frequently equipped for hurting spirits and forestalling customary recovery.
- It may be difficult to control the flames with lost control having potentially catastrophic results
- The user may not be resistant to their own flames or other elements of the fire such as smoke
- May be limited to controlling fire they create
- May be unable to create fire and simply use preexisting flames
- The fire triangle applies
- Oxygen is needed as comburent.
- Sufficient lack of heat may complicate things.
- Some kind of fuel to burn is needed.
- Can be overwhelmed by Water and Ice/Cold
- Human Torch (Marvel Comics)
- Several Firebenders (Avatar)
- Ace (One Piece)
- Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- Meramon (Digimon)
- Heatblast/Pyronites (Ben 10)
- Long (Chainsaw Man)
- Cinder Fall (RWBY)