The user can fly or otherwise move through the air using various methods. Some possibilities include using one or more forms of energy, wings or similar structures, harnessing anti-gravitons, or even mimicking or becoming an animal that can fly. Users are generally able to Levitate, Slide, and Glide as well.
- Pseudo-flight - A form of flight simulated by successive teleportation or jumps.
- Restricted flight - A form of flight time-limited or restricted in the ability to maneuver freely (for example, levitation).
- True flight - Ability of the character to move freely above the ground (gaseous medium or vacuum) for a long time.
- Flying with the use of technical devices - Character uses wings, rocket engines, anti-gravity devices or something else that allows the user to move through air or another gaseous medium (or vacuum). Primary drawback is the dependence of flight on said device.
- Flight due to other abilities - Character does not need any additional devices, and can move through air or another gaseous medium (or vacuum) due to the the user's natural abilities.