Hachimaru is the main protagonist of the series "Samurai 8: Hachimaruden". Hachimaru was a sick, and feeble boy who's dreams to become a Samurai were realized when he participated in the Ritual of Samurai Rebirth and was trained by Daruma, a powerful veteran Samurai trapped in the body of a blind cat.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-A, higher with Princess Ann | Low 1-C | Low 1-C
Name: Hachimaru, Hachikaku
Origin: Samurai 8
Age: Unknown, in his Teens
Classification: Artificial Human, Samurai, Cyborg, Pandora's Box
Dimensionality: 3-D | 5-D | 6-D
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity, Inorganic Physiology (Samurais are given Cyborg bodies by the warrior god, the base of a samurai is called a "key", and everything around the key is constructed of cyborg parts), Limited Matter Manipulation and Body Control (Samurai can manipulate their body or their holder's body's particles to form it into different shapes, tools and devices), Precognition (has extraordinary ability to anticipate the future), Technology Manipulation (Samurai can manipulate and create technology using their body), Gravity Manipulation (Samurai inflict their will onto the universe in the form of "Gravity"), Statistics Amplification (A Samurai's holder armor can be used to drastically amplify their power), Flight (Riding Hayataro, and can possibly fly by himself), Regeneration (High-Mid), Immortality (Types 1, 3, 7 and 8; Samurai are already dead. Dependent on Fudo Myo-o and their will to continue battling), Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Limited Mind Reading (Samurai are capable of searching people's memories), Weather Manipulation (Can freely manipulate the atmosphere to fight), Durability Negation (Samurai have control over the separation of matter)
All previous abilities to a greater extent, Limited Possession (Possessed his brothers), Space-Time Manipulation (Shows great levels of control over Space-Time), Information Manipulation (Ascended to a higher-plane as an Information Aggregation of pure thought and memory, and could Absorb and utilize the information of his brothers and their keys), Non-Corporeal (Discorporated into an Information Aggregation that is also spiritual, like Fudo Myo-o), Immortality (Type 4, 5, 6 and 9; Hachimaru possessed his brothers to resurrect himself after his main body died. After becoming Fudo Myo-o Hachimaru exists in a paradoxical state of both life and death. Hachimaru cannot be permanently killed by traditional means due to his true self existing in a higher plane as pure information, only existing in the normal universe by possessing bodies and acting through them as avatars), Hacking (Took over Ryuki, Preventing its interaction with Ata)
Cold, Cosmic Radiation (Samurai can survive in the vacuum of space), Mind Manipulation (Samurai have a digital consciousness, not a normal mind and are robots), Tolerance to extreme heat (Samurai are capable of withstanding atmospheric reentry) and Immunity to Soul Manipulation (Samurai are Cyborgs that have already died, their "souls" are artificial/cybernetic)
Attack Potency: At least Small Building level (Sliced an iron cannon ball in half), higher with Princess Ann, can negate durability with his Samurai Soul | Low Macroverse level (Possessed Infinite Stats including strength and had surpassed space and time, space being stated to contain multiple dimensions that normal people aren’t aware of) | Low Macroverse level (Ascending to a higher plane then before as an information body)
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Immeasurable | Immeasurable
Durability: At least Small Building level | Low Macroverse level | Low Macroverse level
Stamina: Unknown | Limitless | Limitless
Range: Standard melee range with sword | Low Macroversal | Low Macroversal
- Samurai Soul Blade: A samurai Soul can be fused with a Handle Bone from a Holder turning into an energy blade stronger than any metal blade.
- Hachimaru's Samurai Soul Blade: Using the handle bone stored in his right arm and his samurai soul. While he initially could not form a proper blade, training allows Hachimaru to form a true Samurai Soul sword. When his Princess delivers a strong enough prayer, Hachimaru's Soul can change into a shining white sword more powerful than even a seasoned Samurai's Soul.
- Katana: Hachimaru carries an antique blade from his father's collection as a secondary weapon.
- Hidden Blade: Upon becoming a Samurai, Hachimaru's artificial left arm was integrated into his cyborg body. The retractable cane stored inside that arm was upgraded with a blade attached to the end. Now serving as a hidden sword inside his forearm, he can release it with a thrust at will, making it useful for surprise attacks.
- Hayataro: Hachimaru's Key Holder can support him in battle, using its shapeshifting abilities and durability to shield him from harm.
Intelligence: Gifted. As a professional gamer, Hachimaru possesses innate talent for battle, along with strong analyzing abilities and battle sense)
Weaknesses: A samurai dies if he loses his courage. Regenerating an entire body can take potentially hours, but regeneration speed varies among Samurai and less damaging injuries can be healed much quicker. | None Notable | None Notable
- Kongou Yasha Style: A Fighting Style that includes many deadly techniques, some of which are:
- Blade Bark (Ken Wan): A single stab with the blade that can create a force capable of pushing away a massive punch from a Guardian Holder.
- Shooting Star Sword: a slash that requires infinite stats and creates a large energy blast when used.
Keys: Pre-Enlightenment | Avatar | True Form