|“||As much as wanting to become different form of yourself, you want yourself right now to be accepted as well. Just as you want to become a hero in other world, you want to be praised in your current world. The never ending paradox of self-hatred and self-acceptance. This is the origin of Chuunibyou.||„|
|“||Both madness and a weapon, a calamitous disaster, the power of destruction to even topple the heaven. Lucifer Strike… That is my detested name, and name of the power that can ruin this world.||„|
Hajime Kiryuu is a supporting character of Inō Battle wa Nichijō-kei no Naka de, and Tomoyo's half brother. He is a tall young man. He is like Jurai Andō, who has some degree on chūni delusions, except that his delusion were at bit real; this trait had apparently rubbed off his half-sister, though only temporarily, as Tomoyo had apparently stopped having the same delusions when she joined the literature club.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-B
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts (via Shukuchi; Due to the power of gravity control - Hajime mastered Shukuchi, a technique of Japanese martial arts, that consists of closing the gap between the user and his opponent immediately, where the most important thing is not the speed of the user, but "as the opponent does not realize". The step, the movement of the weight, the control of the body, the height, the line of sight, etc.), Surface Scaling (By changing the direction of gravity, Hajime has been able to walk on walls or even ceilings.), Gravity Manipulation (via Lucifer's Strike; He is able manipulate gravity in various ways; Defying it, Reversing it, etc.), Flight (By reversing his gravity to the point he's defying it, he can make it look like he's is floating upside down. Can ignore the laws of gravity and fly through the air), Weight Manipulation (He is able make his weight to near zero - so that he can fall and land softly. Can manipulate weight), Darkness Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Durability Negation & Black Hole Creation (via Pinpoint Abyss; Can create a black hole by manipulating gravity - It contains darkness that even sucks light in, which devours and absorbs everything around with terrifying speed without regard, that not even light can escape, such as; Object, person, light or space.), Spatial Distortion (Can distort space by producing a strong gravitational pull by creating a black hole.), Vector Manipulation (Can convert vectors around people to make their weight fell to the side instead of down), Statistics Amplification (via Mitsubachi; Hajime is able concentrate all gravity on a single point - by manipulating gravity, to the point he is able increase his physical strength and speed, moving at lightning speed. It directs all its power in a single point, creating the strongest spear, capable of penetrating any shield.), Gravity Slash (via Zakuro; by concentrating all gravity in one line instead of a single point. he can form a sharp attack, a large-edged attack that can cut the human body with great ease.), Time Manipulation (via Lucifer's Execution; Based on the theory of relativity and the relationship between gravity and time - Hajime uses his manipulation of gravity to simultaneously manipulate time, because the more gravitational concentration there is, the time will pass differently. It is also known as the power to cut time, and allows Hajime to alter the time around him.), Memory Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Illusion Creation & Sleep Inducement (via Evil Eye; can mentally affect the targets in several ways; such as putting the opponent to sleep, show a simple illusion, or slightly alter the memory.),
Reality Warping (After being the administrator of the fifth fairy war - he is able to alter reality to a certain extent with the power of the fairies), Power Modification & Power Nullification (Hajime is able to rewrite the powers of his companions, adding conditions such as "they do not work against Kiryuu Hajime" or "cannot activate for thirty minutes", he was able to changed back Mirei’s power from “stealing a power forever” to “stealing a power for a few minutes”.), Perception Manipulation (was able to blind Sagami, is able to make Tomoyo's voice disappear), Power Bestowal (Can grant powers to people who wanted to be participants of the fairy war), Time Stop (Was able to stop time upon meeting the Virgin Child). Due to being the administrator, Hajime's limits with this ability are unknown, they can range from complete; Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Fate Manipulation or Reactive Evolution. It all depends on what power he chooses to have.
Attack Potency: At least Wall level (After fighting with System, he was able to destroy much of the room they were in - turning it into ruins. Far superior to Akutagawa who can destroy metal doors) Pinpoint Abyss ignores Conventional durability
Speed: Subsonic (His movements are faster than the human eye can perceive), Massively Hypersonic with Mitsubachi (By concentrating all gravity on a single point, he is able to increase his speed, moving at lightning speed.)
Lifting Strength: Average Human
Durability: At least Wall level (He resisted being seriously hurt by System, who should be comparable to him)
Stamina: Superhuman (Can resist fatal injuries and keep fighting for a while.)
Range: Standard Melee Range, Unknown with Pinpoint Abyss
Standard Equipment: None notable.
Intelligence: Genius (Hajime is always prepared for almost any situation and demonstrates great intelligence and impressive deduction skills. He has great knowledge in physics, so through this, he can analyze the actions and abilities of his opponent, thus being able to know his supernatural power, even discovering the power of his target much faster than Aki, who has the ability to analyze all the powers of her opponent. On top of that, he was able to discover what the fairies planned to do with System. Has learned martial arts since he was in high school.)
Weaknesses: He is unable to continuously use his most powerful abilities and needs to replenish for at least three minutes.
- Lucifer’s Strike: which allows him to manipulate gravity. Hajime has shown many attacks and uses for his power.
- Pinpoint Abyss: It’s a mini black hole capable of devouring everything. It’s Hajime quickest way to end his opponents, not leaving them a chance to fight back.
- Mitsubachi: Concentrating gravity on his hand, Hajime can make it as sharp as a spear. In volume 05, He used this attack to pierce his opponent through the chest.
- Zakuro: Using gravity, he can turn his hand into a powerful claw which can slash his opponents causing devastating effects. He was about to use this attack on Yusano in volume 05. Hitomi noticed that if Hajime would have use it, Yusano’s head would have been smashed into pieces.
- Road Abbadon: By concentrating gravity at a single point on the ground,a seemingly bottomless hole is created. Anything that falls into it is crushed instantly.
- Lucifer's Execution: The power of time judgment. It's allows him to manipulate time, but the details are unknown because Hajime didn't have time to use it.
- Reverse Cross Record Errata: The power of the fairies granted to Hajime when he became the administrator of the fifth fairy war. He can manipulate the powers of every participant, manipulate memories and reality itself. Hajime doesn't like to use this power because he believes it's cheating.
- Evil Eye: With Hitomi’s power, he can use the “evil eye”. This special eye can put people to sleep, manipulate their memories and show them illusions.
- Shukuchi: Hajime has been practicing this technique of rapid movement since high school and thanks to his power, he was able to master it. Using his extraordinary speed, he can invade his opponent’s territory in an instant.