|“||Are you done? Because the only one of us who looks hurt here is you. And that’s just sad||„|
|~ Herah to Rose|
Herah is one of the unwilling gifted participants in the latest Recompense hosted by her Maker, Norwe. She is from a race called the Cendreux, and is a part of the minority of her species that still worships their goddess La Flamme. She shows her worship through her art, her great skill for the subject being a natural offshoot of her gift and seeks to one day create weapons for the planet-conquering Nettoyant that she idolizes.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 8-A physically, Low 7-C with Gasshbenirium Armor, High 6-C via fire, Varies from 8-A to 4-B with Jeffery, up to High 1-A with Jeffery's oE
Name: Herah War Hej
Origin: Deluge of the Abyss
Classification: Gifted, Cendruex
Dimensionality: 3-D to Inapplicable with Jeffery's oE
Absorption (Can absorb Jeffery's Presence and use it as fuel for her flame) and via Flame Heart and Gasshbenerium armor, Accelerated Development (Passive, as Cendreux grow older they grow stronger both physically and in their flame without any extra effort), Limited Air Manipulation (Can create blast of air through swinging her wings towards her opponents), Aura (Explosive/Elemental, Can cloak herself in her flames), Berserk Mode (Will fly into a rage whenever she feels her loyalty towards La Flamme is questioned, her goddess is insulted, or a loved one is threatened), Body Control (Advanced Control, she can force her body to use its max strength and her mind to speed up in its reaction capabilities, deaden nerves, and manipulate her own rate of regeneration), Breath Attack, Limited Conceptual Manipulation, Durability Negation, Existence and Nonexistence Erasure, Non-Physical Interaction, Limited Space-Time Manipulation via Violet Fire, Danmaku via Fire Heart, Enhanced Senses (Is able to view someone or something down to the subatomic level. Can smell distinct scents within a ten-kilometer radius, hearing and sight are sharp enough to distinguish a whirring minigun barrel from two km away), Fire Manipulation via Fire Heart, Flight via wings, Limited Heat Manipulation via Fire Heart, Homing Attack via Fire Heart, Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 4 & 8. In order to properly kill Herah, the flame in her chest must be snuffed out after exhausting its strength), Information Analysis via Enhanced Senses (Through combining her heightened senses, Herah can determine one's current physical condition, emotional state, and physical habits), Magic (Her fire and body are covered in magic), Limited Magma Manipulation (Her body naturally produces magma that she is able to lactate), Master Spearwoman, Natural Weaponry via claws and teeth, Portal Creation via Backpack, Regeneration (High Godly, came back from having every remnant of herself erased, including her concept. Will lower as the strength of her flame weakens), Resurrection via Fire Heart, Skilled Hand to Hand fighter, Statistics Amplification via Gassbennirum Armor (Make's her physically two times stronger and faster), Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Limited Telepathy (Can communicate mentally with Jeffery), Limited Teleportation via Violet Flame, Transmutation via Traduire and Gasshbenirium armor, Resistance to Death Manipulation (Burnt away the death that Max was inducing into her), Fire Manipulation (Is unaffected by Rose's fire and her own), Heat Manipulation (Is completely unaffected by being submerged in lava or having it within her body), Limited Mind Manipulation (Could heal her her mind after having it shattered), Pain Manipulation via Renaissance à son Sommet, and Void Manipulation (Was able to overcome the effects of the void she had been pulled into) via Presence
Passive BFR and Existence Erasure via Cendre Ring, Blood Manipulation via Arc, Self Body Puppetry and Instinctive Reaction via Mon Marionnettiste, Duplication and Self Statistics Reduction via Orb of Schízon, Explosion Manipulation and Instinctive Reactions via Chained Hands, Extrasensory Perception via Eye and Eyepatch, Healing via Cendre Skull, Light Manipulation via Light Rod, Limited Portal Creation via Bedroom Mirror, Limited Reactive Power Level and Enhanced Sight/Hearing via Goggles, Weapon Creation (Made Jeffery and Light Rod) and likely more (Herah's gift is said to be capable of making anything with no limitations on what can be made)
All previous abilities and Aura via Presence (Jeffery's Presence surrounds Herah entire form), Blessed (Jeffery's is granting her his powers), Cosmic Awareness via oE, Dimensional Travel (Through simply piercing space and time, Jeffery can hop from Universe to Universe), Dimensional Manipulation (Type 2; via oE), Existence and Nonexistence Erasure vis Jeffery's eraser (Jeffery's eraser is capable of erasing whatever it runs over, including Norwe, a non-existent being), Information Analysis via eE, Non-Physical Interaction via Presence (Can harm Norwe with her attacks), Power Bestowal (Can give Jeffery's presence to others), Power Null (Can negate the effects of Norwe's Presence), Statistics Amplification via oE (Speed, Strength, and possibly Durability), Limited Telekinesis (Can control Jeffery's body with her mind when he grants it to her) Resistance to Resistance to Aura (Overwhelming), Chaos Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 2), Power Modification, Power Nullification, Spatial Manipulation, and Transmutation via OE (Is now no longer affected by the Presence of Norwe, which causes all of these effects)
Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level+ physically (Could match Moon, who could smash her through a wall of diamond in their first fight), Small Town level with Gasshebenirium Armor (When wearing her Gasshbenirium armor, Herah is able to succeed her previous body limits by two times), Large Island level via flame (Herah reduced a large amount of forest and more to ash), Varies from at least Multi-City Block level+ up to Solar System level with Jeffery (Jeffery destroyed a neutron star), up to High Ascendent level with Jeffery's oE (Herah Destroyed Norwe's hand with a single strike) Eraser and Violet Fire ignores durability
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Managed to dash across a large distance to "disarm" a priest) higher with Gasshbenirium Armor (When wearing the armor, Herah is able to succeed her previous body limits by two times), Varies from Massively Hypersonic to Massively FTL+ (Able to thrust a Jeffery faster than light can cross a Planck length), Irrelevant with Jeffery's oE (Jeffery by themselves can attack at a speed beyond linear time and search the entirety of Norwe's aE)
Lifting Strength: At least Class K (Was able to lift her own body after her weight became 464800 pounds) Likely Class M (Said that she could lift over 500,000 tons, and Alex (who can tell when someone is lying or not) didn't detect any signs of lying), higher with Gasshbenirium Armor
Durability: Multi-City Block level+ (Tanked Moon smashing her through a wall of diamonds), Small Town level, possibly higher with Gasshbenirium Armor (Moon was unable to damage Herah or the armor while she was in it, though said armor was also absorbing most of the force of Moon's blows), At least Large Island level, likely higher against Heat (Was unharmed by the heat of Rose's flames, a Cendreux who should have fire greater in strength than her own), possibly High Ascendent level with Presence oE (Is using Jeffery's Presence to amplify herself. Presence has been shown to enhance durability)
Stamina: Extremely High (Has had her head caved in, arms destroyed, and her intestines torn out and was still able to get back up and fight with seemingly no issue. Even after having all her limbs cut off and destroyed, Herah stood relatively fine. Jeffery can also reinvigorate her flame, restoring her stamina to full strength. How many times this can be done is unkwown)
Range: Standard Melee range. Tens of Kilometers with fire. Range Varies from Extended Melee range up to High Ascendantal with Jeffery
- Jeffery: Jeffery is a giant sentient pencil of Herah's own creation, with an orange coat and permanently sharp tip. He can fly and float on his own, be used as a conduit for Herah's gift, and erase things with his eraser. Jeffery is also Herah's main means of accession Presence, with the pencil itself holding the ability to use this power to amp strength, speed, and durability, nullify the powers of others, and interact with non-existent things.
- Backpack: A simple looking bookbag that serves as a portal to Herah's room.
- Sketchpad and *Writing utensils: A sketchpad and a collection of numerous writing utensils ranging from pencils to paintbrushes.
- GAS bracelet: A gift from Owen, the GAS bracelet is an iron bracelet with an amber gem embedded into it. When the crystal on the bracelet is broken, Herah's Gasshebenirium Armor comes out and engulfs her body.
- Gasshbenirium armor: A black latex-like armor that absorbs energy and converts it into fire for Herah to consume. Will also force her body to exceed its previous limits by two times when the trigger phrase, Farande Woverak, is said.
Intelligence: Gifted. Is an expert in the field of artistic study and able to come up with inventive and effective battle tactics with little time to actually prepare. Uses her gift and powers in effective and sometimes unconventional ways. Capable of figuring out the weaknesses and strengths of her opponent's abilities with only little observation.
Weaknesses: Is exceedingly arrogant to the point that she well take hits to prove a point and is quick to anger. Has sensitive nerves covering her entire torso, back, and bottom half of her face. Even if deactivated, sudden shocks can cause her nerves to switch back on and for any pain that should've been felt before to be felt all at once. Her smelling and hearing are susceptible to strong odors and loud noises. Use of Traduire turns parts of Herah into paint, the amount varying depending on the artistic unity of her materials, the scale of what the creation can impact, and the number of uses that can be gotten out of it. Her short temper makers her easy to goad into using her more powerful moves even when it might put her at a disadvantage. Healing and using her fire takes away from the strength of her flame. Use of Violet fire quickly depletes the strength of her flame, with only four blast possible at max strength of flame, leading to weaker and slower regen and weaker attacks so the technique is more often then not a last resort. She is unable to keep up with her own max speed normally without entering Renaissance à son Sommet. Once her armor is destroyed or she exits it, she will collapse due to overstraining of the body. Jeffery is finicky and unwilling to contribute to do more than allow Herah to control him during a fight unless she is unable to handle the situation on her own. If Herah is in control, Jeffery is only able to go as fast as Herah can perceive, though Jeffery may amp her if they see fit.
- Fire Heart: Within Herah's chest, in a pocket next to her sits a flame which is both her lifeline and weapon. With this fire, she can breathe flames and even secrete it from the pores of her skin to cloak herself within it. Herah can also choose to have the heat of the flames either burn or not burn those it touches. Her fire follows the idea of blue shift, being that red is the coolest and Indigo is the hottest, with said flames reaching a temperature of up to 210,000 kelvin at their hottest. Doing all of the below drains the strength of her fire with the ingestion of metal, meat, or other flames normally being the only ways for her to rejuvenate the fire.
- Fireballs: One of her most common forms of attacks, Herah can breathe out fireballs of varying sizes that have ranged from that of pebbles and up to boulders as large as clearings. In addition, she can fire large amounts of these fireballs at once, no matter the size, once even managing to blanket over 50 kilometers. These balls of fires can even be made to seek out opponents.
- Fire Constructs: Any fire she breathes out can be controlled and shaped into physical constructs, most often hands and claws. These physical constructs have also been shown to exert physical force, such as in pushing away foes or grabbing onto them.
- Rebirth: After death, a Cendruex's body turns to ash and they are then reborn as a baby from the ashes.
- Regeneration: Through her flames burning away at the damage she suffers, Herah can restore her body as long as her flame has strength. Even if the flame itself is erased alongside her physical body, soul, and the very idea of her throughout all of time, as long as it was strong enough before disappearing, she will regenerate back into her full form. Regeneration isn't indefinite however, repeated uses without feeding her flame will cause it to weaken and grow less effective.
- Violet Fire: Unlike all of Herah's other fire colors, this flame burns all without bias only ignoring Herah herself as it turns all else it touches into ash and then destroys that ash. Things like time, space, and even voids are no exception to this rule. With presence enhancing it, the fire burns down to the very concept of a thing. Can be manifested in a fiery cloak, that sucks all surrounding, space, time, and matter into it. By dispersing the violet fire that surrounds her, Herah is teleported to the middle point between whatever her flames ended and herself. Can only make four blast when her flame is at max or near max strength before becoming too weak to do any more, and the weaker her flame the fewer blast available to her.
- Gift:Traduire: This allows Herah to use anything as a base and/or media to create artwork. Once completed, she can then turn this art into what it depicts, like turning a drawing of a window into an actual window. Depending on the artistic unity of her materials, the scale of what the creation can impact, and the number of uses that can be gotten out of it, Herah will lose some part of her physical self and have it transformed into paint. The higher the artistic unity between the materials used the lower the natural cost of her creation.
- Presence: A strange and mysterious power that comes when using her violet flame or when given by Jeffery as a red, sketchy, and flame-like aura, the power has several applications:
- Eia: Also known as concept, the exact use is unknown but in the case of Herah she can manifest the Eia known as Incinération when using her Violet Flames.
- OE: Also known as denial, when used in this way, Presence can be used to nullify powers and the effects they have. This can be seen when Jeffery nullifies the effects of Norwe Presence over Herah, Max and Owen.
- eE: Also known as insight, when used in this way, Jeffery's Presence reaches out towards his target and allows the pencil to view what makes them up, their thoughts, current actions, and strength
- oE: Also known as expression, when used in this way, Presence can be used to do what the users imagines. In the case of Jeffery, they used this to amplify their own strength, durability and speed, repair things they damage (even higher plains of existence), locate people across Norwe's multiverse, reinvigorate stamina, paralyze people, create projections, and reverse the effects of other abilities.
- Renaissance à son Sommet: When Herah enters this state her body is pushed to its absolute limits allowing her to reaction speed to match her bodies speed while her nerves are dulled to the point that what would normally cause her pain is merely a mild tingle. This state lasts for five minutes