|“||Hail and well met!||„|
|~ Kappel's greetings|
|“||This place doth offer me power...power to do what I wish. In exchange...I needeth thee to cease to exist, Sir Ergo.||„|
|~ Kappel to Ergo|
Enigma for some, monster to others, Jonathan Kappel is one of the most bizarre and unpredictable active Messengers in the world.
Originally he was the half breed son of the greatest which of her time and The Dragon, the supreme Aeon that incarnates fantasy itself, but when Rah’s machine destroyed the supernatural, Jonathan’s father was separated from the existence and locked in one of the Intereigns. All that remained of the great Aeon in Gaïa was a partial shadow of The Dragon which, having no real ties with the world, tried to consume Kappel to survive. However it would be the young Jonathan, just a child back then, who absorbed the remains of his father, becoming a partial avatar of Fantasy in the world.
Real and unreal at the same time, he receives the title of Fairy King, an eternal entity that could never grow. As a flesh and blood Aeon, Kappel has immense personal power that allows him to control the supernatural at will. He instinctively knows the name of impossible spells and magical creatures, so he’s an incomparable sorcerer and summoner.
Powers and Stats
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Self-Sustenance (All types), Immortality (Types 1, 3 & 5), Regeneration (Low-Godly), Resistance Negation (Can completely ignore resistances and invulnerabilities. Can bypass immunities to magic, psychic powers, and elements), Law Manipulation & Spatial Manipulation (Can alter the laws of reality and space itself), Curse Manipulation (Anyone with at least Gnosis 5, who is mired in anger, pain or fear at the moment of their death, can get emotionally carried away and lay a true curse, which can produce unexplainable and terrifying events), Immortality Negation (Types 1, 5 & 8. Beings of 30 Gnosis can permanently kill Al-Djinn, disregarding its immortalities), Extrasensory Perception (Able to feel the the alterations to reality in the surroundings and read the aura of people, discerning their supernatural abilities and in what specific places they have been), Elemental Manipulation (Can influence his own or a particular element that he is connected to, potentially being able to influence beings of the same element of him), Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with the Noth), Reality Warping (Can alter reality itself with mere thoughts and force of will), Enhanced Senses (Via Notice and Search), Information Analysis, Absorption (Can attract environmental magic and absorb ambient Zeon), Teleportation & Dimensional Travel (Can teleport at will, allowing him to enter even other planes of existence, such as The Wake), Subjective Reality (Door to Fantasy allows him to “call” imaginary beings, invented creatures that have not even really existed in the world, only in the imagination of people. Therefore, Kappel is able to summon beings that fit perfectly in his needs, a virtually unlimited list of entities), Causality Manipulation (Can “make fantasy” from reality, allowing him to “undo” events that have just happened. Therefore, he is able to override anything that has happened around him, believing that such event didn’t take place and canceling events), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Soul Manipulation (Holds great influence over the Soul Flux)
Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Life Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Energy Manipulation & Soul Manipulation (Magic is a fundamental element of existence that can alter the essence of reality, being a force that is beyond all belief and philosophy, shapes life, gives rise to dreams, acts as the essence/concept of everything, and is the basis for every other kind of energy. Magic encompasses all elements of creation and can influence the Soul Flux), Extrasensory Perception (People with the Gift can perceive the supernatural), Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with the real and unreal), Reality Warping (Can shape/reshape reality with spells or even thoughts)
Possesses PhR, DR, VR, MR and PsR attributes, which gives resistance to these kind of abilities: Magic, Precognition, Duplication, Damage Transferal, Light Manipulation, Energy Projection, Summoning, Durability Negation, Soul Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Sound Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Void Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Absolute Zero, Death Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Matter Manipulation, Transmutation, Corruption, Power Absorption, Telekinesis, Disease Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Creation, Ice Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Homing Attack, Darkness Manipulation, Possession, Soul Absorption, Fear Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Sense Manipulation, Power Nullification, Air Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Life Absorption, Biological Manipulation & Paralysis Inducement, Vibration Manipulation, Technology and Nanotechnology Manipulation, Information Analysis, Chaos Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Logic Manipulation, Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Supernatural Luck, Causality Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Empathic Manipulation, Blood Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Teleportation & BFR, Temporal BFR, Subjective Reality, Time Stop, Resistance Negation, Vector Manipulation, Age Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Statistics Reduction, Sealing, Mind Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Social Influencing, Madness Manipulation, Willpower Manipulation, plus Unconventional Resistance to Soul Manipulation & Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2) (The soul in Anima is the concept of existence and vice-versa, so one would need to affect both to destroy it)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Durability: Low Multiverse level
Range: Kilometers with magic. Low Multiversal with Teleportation & Dimensional Travel
Standard Equipment: Orbs of Light and Darkness
Intelligence: At least Genius (Has INT 15, making him smarter than people like Einstein. Has History 105 and Occult 200. He instinctively knows the name of impossible spells and magical creatures, making him an incomparable sorcerer and summoner)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Supernatural Affinity: Any supernatural creature, regardless of its nature, feels that Kappel is a related entity or an elemental of superior hierarchy. Beings with superior Gnosis than Kappel ignore this capability.
- Everywhere: Kappel can teleport at will anywhere in the world. This ability allows him to even enter other planes of existence, as in The Wake, or even in places with supernatural seals. Kappel usually has no limits on the number of times he can be transported, but if he does to exceptionally remote or protected places, he can be weakened and need some time (sometimes minutes, sometimes hours) to be able to teleport again.
- Beloved by Magic: Kappel has an unparalleled ability to attract environmental magic. Therefore he absorbs ambient Zeon at extremely high speed and, if in a place full of magic, he can recover between 5 and 10 points of Zeon each turn.
- Gnostic Knowledge: By looking at any being whose Gnosis does not exceed his own, Kappel can see floating over their head the real name of the creature.
- Door to Fantasy: This is undoubtedly the most strange and unique supernatural ability to Kappel, the ability to summon and control not only “real” supernatural creatures that exist in the world, but also fantasy creatures. His power allows him to “call” imaginary beings, invented creatures that have not even really existed in the world, only in the imagination of people. Therefore, Kappel is always able to summon beings that fit perfectly in his needs at all times, a virtually unlimited list of entities.
- Reality and Fantasy: Kappel can “make fantasy” from reality, allowing him to “undo” events that have just happened. Therefore, he is able to override anything that has happened around him in the previous turn, believing that such event didn’t take place. This power allows him almost anything, from ignoring attacks, prevent that someone dies, or even cancel more complex events.