|“||The main character of the story who is a blood descendant of the Belmont clan, renowned for being the fiercest of vampire hunters. The Belmont clan's magical power is partly derived from blood ties to the Fernandez family.
Having abilities considered prodigious even among his family members, he inherited the whip passed down from his forefathers at the young age of sixteen and has inherited the title of Vampire Killer.
|~ Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance instruction booklet description.|
Juste Belmont is the main protagonist in Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance. He is part of the Belmont Clan as the grandson of Simon Belmont and the ancestor of Richter Belmont. Juste is considered powerful even among his family for his prodigious magical talent derived from the Belnades Clan.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 4-A, possibly Low 2-C
Name: Richter Belmont
Classification: Human, Vampire hunter, Magician, Monster Hunter
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality Negation (Types 3 and 7, capable of killing Dracula, however unable to sever his connection to Chaos), Regeneration Negation (At least Low High, possibly Mid-High, capable of successfully hurting Dracula, who can come back from a mass of blood and possibly being reduced to vapor), Non-Physical Interaction and Soul Manipulation (Can hit and destroy Souls directly, can interact with intangible beings like Ghosts), Supernatural Luck, Damage Boost, Weather Manipulation, Summoning, Healing, Forcefield Creation, Afterimage Creation (Constantly leaves afterimages), Danmaku (With Thousand Edge, Meteor summons and Hydro Storm), Martial Arts Mastery, Weapon Mastery, Magic, Self-Sustenance (Type 1:Can survive without oxygen), Holy Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Lightning Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Attack Reflection and Power Nullification (The Belmonts can completely nullify or reflect magic, projectiles and abillities used against them through their power and the Vampire Killer, The Vampire Killer through its presence alone weakened Dracula's disembodied Soul and powers so much that he was unable to resurrect himself or escape from the sealed castle for several years), Curse Manipulation (Which can prevent the target to use their weapons, cast spells or use items, and rapidly drain magic) and Hellfire Manipulation (Should be able to resist the powers of minor demons), Resistance to the Influence/Effect's of the Castle: (Transmutation, Possession, Law Manipulation and Corruption), Resistance to Holy Manipulation (Holy weapons and attacks are always ineffective against the Belmonts), Attack Reflection and Power Nullification (The Belmonts attacks cannot be nullified or reflected), Time Stop, Soul Manipulation, Reality Warping, Chaos Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Illusions, Petrification, Blood Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Sleep Manipulation, Body Puppetry, Memory Manipulation
Speed: Relativistic (Capable of keeping pace and matching Death, as well as other similarly swift characters)
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman
Durability: At least Multi-Solar System level, possibly Universe level+ (Endured attacks from Dracula in his Final Form)
Stamina: High, similar to other Belmonts, Richter can fight hordes of monsters for all night without tiring, Fought monsters in Dracula's castle for a long time
Range: Extended melee range with Vampire Killer, Other Weaponry, kilometers with most long-ranged weapons and magic (Can create rainfalls of Holy Water). Possibly Universal+ with the Vampire Killers negation.
- The Vampire Killer
The Vampire Killer Knives Holy Crosses Axes Vials of Holy Water Holy Books Spell Books
Intelligence: High (Stated to has superb magical talent which makes him can learn and cast powerful magic)
Weaknesses: None Notable
Feats: Fought against Dracula
Notable Attacks/Techniques: Notable Attacks/Techniques:
- The Vampire Killer: The Vampire Killer is the legendary Heirloom Whip of the Belmont Clan, which has been wielded by several heroes throughout the centuries in their quests to stop the Dark Lord Dracula. The Vampire Killer is intrinsically connected to the Belmont Bloodline, and only a member of their clan can wield it. If one who isn't a Belmont attempts to wield it, the whip will simply slowly drain their life away. Long ago, it was known simply as the Whip of Alchemy, and was a much weaker magical weapon developed by the alchemist Rinaldo Gandolfi. The Whip was transformed into its current state with the sacrifice of Sara Trantoul, betrothed of Leon Belmont. Sara had been cursed with vampirism, though her heart was still pure. Through a ritual, her soul was infused within the whip, allowing the weapon to awaken to its true potential. Empowered by a soul both tainted and pure, the Vampire Killer is simultaneously a Holy and Vampiric Weapon, and its power is lethal to all demonic entities. The Vampire Killer is able to nullify or reflect Magic and projectiles with its touch alone, it also weakened Dracula's powers so much that he was unable to resurrect himself or use his powers to escape for several years.
- Thousand Edge: His powerful attack involving the throwing of many daggers extremely fast.
- Grand Cross: An attack involving very large crosses which deal heavy Holy-based damage.
- Hydro Storm: A massive area attack that involves holy water raining down on the entire screen. Its accuracy is high because rain water can't be evaded easily and the duration of the spell is, in most cases, considerable.
- Summoning: Juste can summon powerful creatures to help him in combat such as fairy, angel, demon, Kali-like creature, etc.
Key: Vampire Killer