Lucifina is the second of the Seraphs created by Goddess Ilias, the strongest class of angels. Out of the three seraphs, she was the most rebellious and unhinged one. She doubted Ilias' teachings and was the first one to finally rebel, leaving Heaven and becoming a Fallen Angel. After fighting off Micaela's attempts at getting her back on Ilias' side, she settled in a small village on Ilias Continent and fell in love with a human named Marcellus. She transformed herself into a simple human for the sake of her new life.
However, not so long after giving birth to Luka, she was infected with a deadly disease by Ilias, in an attempt to convince her to go back to her angel body and come back to her. Despite this, she stuck to her human form, preferring to die on Earth rather than to go back in Heaven, leaving Luka alone.
In the Paradox Timeline, she was resurrected by Eden and Ilias in order to help fight against Chaos. However, as both were weakened, this resulted in a younger, weaker version of Lucifina known as "Lucifina-chan". This younger form reveals more of Lucifina's previously unhinged behavior, as she is much more psychopathic than her original timeline self.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 2-A | 2-A | 2-A | 2-A
Origin: Monster Girl Quest!
Age: A few days | At least hundreds of thousands of years old
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Higher-Dimensional Existence (Holy magic composes half of Chaos, which is the existence that spawned all of space-time from itself and has been implied to be part of space-time’s structure), Regeneration (High-Godly. Can regenerate from being reduced to nothingness by Angel Halo), Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with other angels and damage ghosts. Can permanently kill other angels), Nonexistent Physiology (Type 2. Holy Magic composes half of chaos, which represents the non-existent void that existed before space-time itself, and that explicitly predates all concepts. Beings made out of holy magic are unable to be interacted with, even though Monster Lord’s Cruelty’s space-shattering and existence erasing effects), Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3 and 5), Magic, Flight, Time Travel (Seraphs can freely travel through space-time), Time Manipulation (Can stop time on an immeasurable scale for extended periods of time, preventing the destruction of a timeline), Healing (Can heal herself or others), Resurrection (Can resurrect her allies), Light Manipulation, Holy Manipulation, Power Nullification (Can nullify attempts at reflecting or absorbing attacks with all of her holy attacks, as well as prevent magic from being used), Electricity Manipulation, Hair Manipulation (Can extend and weaponize her hair), Status Effect Inducement (Can inflict various status effects), Statistics Reduction (Can negate buffs from enemies), Soul Manipulation (Can send an opponent's soul to heaven), Mind Manipulation (Can seduce the enemy), Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Statistics Amplification (Can increase her or her allies' stats), Death Manipulation (Can cast death on many enemies), Air Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Absorption (Can absorb enemy health or mana), Sleep Manipulation (Can put enemies to sleep), Empowerment (Becomes stronger in forests), Acausality (Type 1)
Resistance to Death Manipulation (Resists the death status effect), Void Manipulation (Can resist Monster Lord's Cruelty, the passive void manipulation of other Apoptosis and the attack Necrosis), BFR (Resists Rezone, a skill that warps the opponent through space in order to kill them), Soul Manipulation (Immune to the ascension status effect), Poison Manipulation (Resists the poison status effect), Power Nullification (Resists the silence status effect), Mind Manipulation (Resists the confusion and trance status effect. Unaffected by Tamamo's country-wide charm aura), Electricity Manipulation (Resists the paralysis status effect and electricity attacks), Fire Manipulation (Resists the burn status effect and fire attacks), Ice Manipulation (Resists the frozen status effect and ice attacks), Time Manipulation (Resists the stop and slow status effect), Size Manipulation (Resists the minimum status effect), Petrification (Immune to the petrification status effect), Corrosion Inducement (Resists the digestion status effect), Conceptual Manipulation (Can resist Chaos, which can erase abstracts just from leaking into a universe), Transmutation (Can survive long-time exposure to Chaos and Apoptosis, which would normally transform beings into Apoptosis), Light Manipulation, Holy Manipulation (Can resist holy attacks)
All previous abilities, plus Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3), Incorporeality (Exists purely as holy magic), Nonexistent Physiology (Type 2. Holy Magic composes half of chaos, which represents the non-existent void that existed before space-time itself, and that explicitly predates all concepts. Beings made out of holy magic are unable to be interacted with, even through Monster Lord’s Cruelty’s space-shattering and existence erasing effects), Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3 and 5), Void Manipulation, Sealing (created the Angel Halo from her own power)
All prior, plus Absolute Zero, Accelerated Development (Training and Battle: Physical Stats, Abilities), Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with other angels and damage ghosts), Weapon Mastery (Of Daggers, Swords, Rapiers, Spears, Axes, Clubs, Scythes, Flails, Rods, Grimoires, Staves, Whips, Gun, Rapiers, Fans, Plates, Abacuses, Ninja Katanas, Sickles, Bows, Whips, Boomerangs, Shield, Cards, Kitchen Knives, Knight Swords, Magic Swords, Fists, and Great Swords), Transformation (Can transform into various power-up such as Hero of Justice. Can stop numerous of these transformations), Healing, Martial Arts, Chi Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Stealth Mastery, Magic, Sound Manipulation, Necromancy, Summoning, Animal Manipulation (Manipulation of mythical creatures), Social Influencing (With many Talk, Signing, and Dancing abilities, he can dramatically change his opponents mindsets from his conversions to the level where many would be willing to join his party despite trying to fight him earlier in battle), Creation (Has the abilities to create items out of thin air by refining objects into mysterious alchemical tools. Items such attack items can be made on the fly with alchemy skills), Pressure Points and Acupuncture (Can instantly kill enemies through pressure points), Elemental Manipulation (Fire Manipulation, Hellfire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Holy Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation), Sleep Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Statistics Amplification (Can increase his or his ally’s statistics for the length of a battle; can passively get stronger at lower health), Statistics Reduction (Can removed his opponent's statistics increases), Status Effect Inducement (Can inflict various status effect such as blind and paralysis), Time Manipulation (Can slow, speed up, stop time; can warp space-time, and can age people until they fossilize), Teleportation, Spatial Manipulation (Can twists spacetime to drop a comet on a foe; can break spacetime with skills like Darkness Seal Formation to slay foe), Aura, Absorption (Can absorb the target's health, magic, and energy with many abilities and skills such as Drain Strike, Mana Drain Strike, Spellblade Drain, Lancet among others. Can absorb elemental damages with abilities like Armor of Truth; with abilities like White Sun, can absorb all physical damages), Mind Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation (With attacks such as Super Vibro Blade), Petrification (With Godfather skill and Godlen needle reversal), Resurrection (Can resurrect others. Can also resurrect self with abilities like Second Coming), Gravity Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation (With Makinas; Can force nuclear reactions to occur and cause nuclear explosions), Void Manipulation (With skills like Page 99999 of Chaos, she conjure the chaos and brings the end to life with a grimoire page. Chaos erase beings from existence), Self-Destruction (With abilities and skills like Saint's Self-Destruction), Life Manipulation (With Drain Skrike: Normal attack heals the user for 50% the damage done to opponent), Soul Manipulation (Via ascension and many holy skills, can send one’s soul to Heaven), Size Manipulation (Can cause opponents to become extremly small), Durability Negation (Have many skills that ignore durability like Cursed God Slash), Attack Reflection and Forcefield Creation (From skills like those from Spellsword, Spear Skills, and others. Attack reflection with skills like Carbuncle that can reflect magical attacks. She can reflect magic on his own), Damage Reduction (With skills and abilities like Great defense. Can passive reduce damage taken at lower health. Has skills and abilities that reduce reduce damage), Biological Manipulation (Can affect biology of opponents from many skills and abilities. Can also turn opponent into Zombie from many skills and abilities. Can disassemble creatures made via genetic engineering), Transmutation (Can transform matter into objects through alchemy), Vibration Manipulation (with Vibro Blade), Radiation Manipulation (With skills like Super-Heating Radiation), Weapon Creation (Can weapons with Golden Alchemist's abilities), Illusion Creation (With Doppelganger), Plasma Manipulation (Gigavolt mage and master scholar skill), Resistance Negation (Can weaken target's resistance), Berserk Mode, improve Spatial Manipulation (With attacks like Ice Age which can freezes space itself), Invulnerability (Can temporarily become invincible with some skills and abilities that nullifies all form of damages; can become completely invincible with gem equipments), Matter Manipulation (Can force a change of phase and create a variety of reactions),
Resistance to Absolute Zero, Size Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement, Power Nullification, Earth Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Ice Manipulation. Petrification, Time Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement (Can resist various status effect such as blind, stuns, and paralysis), Sleep Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Resists the confusion and trance status effect. Unaffected by Tamamo's country-wide charm aura), Death Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Soul Manipulation (Immune to the ascension status effect), Void Manipulation (Can resist Monster Lord's Cruelty, the passive void manipulation of other Apoptosis and the attack Necrosis), BFR (Resists Rezone, a skill that warps the opponent through space in order to kill them), Transmutation (Can survive long-time exposure to Chaos and Apoptosis, which would normally transform beings into Apoptosis), Radiation Manipulation (Can survive skills like Super-Heating Radiation with no negative long-term effects)
Statistics Amplification (Increases +50% max HP, MP, SP, Attack, Defense, Magic, Willpower, Agility, Dexterity,; Hit Rate (+200% when below 20% of health), Critical Hit Rate (+100% when below 20% of health), +30% Physical Evasion (+75% when below 20% HP), Magical Evasion (+75% when below 20% HP) per "turn", +100% Physical Counter Rate, Magical Counter Rate, Counter Damage; +10% to all stats when below 20% health, Healing (healing techniques or items are 5 times more effective in the user), on death, all allies gain +50% stats. Status dealt by dancing, singing, demon arts and plants are 50% more effective. +40% all stats while in a forest, dessert, ocean, deep sea, cave, city. All stats triplied for the first turn, Black Magic, Time Magic, Summoning, Flail skills act faster), Regeneration (Mid), Attack Reflection (50% Magical Reflection Rate, can increase at 100% his magical reflection rate but it increases the physical damage times 2), Damage Reduction (Halves physical damage and magical damage when below 20% health, can reduce to a 50% the magic damage but it costs 1/2 stamina, takes 1/20 damage from blocking instead of 1/2, takes 50% physical damage), Damage Boost (Can increase at 50% the magic damage but it costs 2x stamina; +50% normal attack damage, take double damage the turn you attack, +50% damage of normal attack for each defeated ally, normal attack deals +150% damage, deals +50% damage to humans, yomas, succubi, demi-humans, vampires, elves, mermaids, fairies, slimes, beasts, kitsune, lamias, scylla, harpies, dragons, land-dwellers, sea-dwellers, insects, plants, zombies, ghosts, chimeras, dolls, angels and giants. Increases at 400% physical, and at 50% fire, pleasure, ice, lightning, wind, earth, water, holy, dark, sonic and bio damage. Species Slayer does +100% attack damage. Self Destruct, Chaos, Tongue Demon Arts skills are boosted), Berserk Mode (it activates when below 20% of health. On this mode, the user regenerates 20% HP, 2% MP and 50% SP, can become berserk a the start of the battle, which also increases his damage), Resurrection (revives once per battle with a massive stats boost, on death, revives all allies), Healing (on death, heals all allies. Restores 50% of damage dealt) Power Nullification (nullifies lesser attacks), Transformation (Can transform into a Zombie (which negates biological damage, but healing damages the user)), Stealth Mastery (normal attacks steal items), Summoning (on death, gains an item and performs a random summon. At the start of the battle, 75% chance meteor, every time the user attack, 75% meteor), Poison Manipulation (on death, scatter a deadly poison), Fire Manipulation, Holy Manipulation (On death, deal 840% (Dex) Fire/Holy damage to all foes), Supernatural Luck (Become one-fifth as likely to be targeted in battle), Status Effect Inducement (50% of Slime and Digestive Liquid counter when physically attacked, 100% of stun on foes, final demon eyes (50% Poison, Blind and Silence and 25% Confusion, Sleep and Paralysis) each time the user attacks, Nightmare's smile (Sleep, horny and trance effects), Succubus Whisper (Horny, trance and seduction effects) at the beginning of the match. Has 20% to inflict death, ascension, climax, poison, blind, silence, confusion, sleep, paralysis, burn, freeze, shock, slow, stop, mini, zombie, Petrification, Digest, stun, slime, horny, trance, seduction and incontinence effect with each attack), Forcefield Creation (On entering battle, create a barrier that blocks 2 hits), Death Manipulation (75% of instant death on foes), Magic (added 150% magic to normal attack), Darkness Manipulation (Normal attack is dark atribute, it costs 2% of health per use), Elemental Manipulation (Normal attacks deal fire, pleasure, ice, lightning, wind, earth, water, holy, dark, sonic and bio damage), can regenerate 100% of MP, 30% of SP, can regenerate MP equal to the user's damage taken, user's attacks costs 1/4 of the stamina they should cost, while above 10% of health can survive attacks at 1HP, can survive self-destruct attacks with 1HP, skills that sacrifice health have no cost, at the start of each turn, incapacitates Slimed/Horny/Tranced/Seduced/Incontinent Foes
Resistance to Damage Boost (Nullify critical hits), Empathic Manipulation (takes no pleasure damage), Fire Manipulation (takes no fire damage), Ice Manipulation (takes no ice damage), Electricity Manipulation (takes no lightning damage), Air Manipulation (takes no wind damage), Earth Manipulation (takes no earth damage, absorbs earth damage), Water Manipulation (takes no water damage), Holy Manipulation (takes 50% holy damage), Darkness Manipulation (takes 50% darkness damage), Vibration Manipulation (takes no sonic damage), Biological Manipulation (takes no bio damage), Elemental Manipulation (takes 50% Elemental damage), Statistics Reduction (resists status reduction by 50%, nullify stats reducts), Status Effect Inducement (nullify death, ascension, climax, poison, blind, silence, confusion, sleep, paralysis, burn, freeze, shock, slow, stop, mini, zombie, Petrification, Digest, stun, slime, horny, trance, seduction and incontinence, resists all status), enviromental damage, all status aliments effects
Attack Potency: Multiverse level+ (Fought Sonya Chaos) | Multiverse level+ (Superior to Seraph Eden. Fought Micaela) | Multiverse level+ (Stronger than her main timeline self) | Multiverse level+ (Stronger than her main timeline self)
Speed: Immeasurable (Comparable to Sonya Chaos) | Immeasurable (Superior to Seraph Eden) | Immeasurable (Superior to her main timeline self) | Immeasurable (Faster than before)
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable (Made out of holy magic) | Immeasurable | Immeasurable | Immeasurable (Stronger than before)
Durability: Multiverse level+ | Multiverse level+ | Multiverse level+ | Multiverse level+
Stamina: High (Does not need to sleep or eat)
Range: Extended melee range, Multiversal+ with magic (Comparable to other types of magic capable of creating earthquakes. Comparable to Micaela, who can vaporize kilometers of terrain with a single attack. Created the Angel Halo from her own power, which was able to completely destroy Dark Goddess Ilias)
Standard Equipment: Bow, can create the Angel Halo | Weapons: Daggers, Swords, Rapiers, Spears, Axes, Clubs, Scythes, Flails, Rods, Grimoires, Staves, Whips, Gun, Rapiers, Fans, Plates, Abacuses, Ninja Katanas, Sickles, Bows, Whips, Boomerangs, Shield, Cards, Kitchen Knives, Knight Swords, Magic Swords, Fists, Great Swords. Equipment: Armor, Heavy Armor, Helmets, Heavy Helmets, Shields, Heavy Shields, Robes, and Magic Hats
- Optional Equipment: Accessories, legendary accessories
Intelligence: At least Gifted (Seraphs are naturally highly intelligent and are extremely good at maths)
Weaknesses: Weapons similar to her nature can physically interact with her.
- Lowly Angel Skills
- Heal: A basic healing skill.
- Heal All: An upgraded version of the skill which can be used to heal many allies at once.
- Cure: A healing skill that can cure status ailments.
- Raise: A skill that can be used to resurrect one ally.
- Holy Light: The user summons strong holy light that has a chance to send the opponent's soul to heaven.
- Heaven’s Thunder: A mixture of holy magic and lightning capable of paralyzing the opponent.
- Angel Hair: An holy attack that can be used to extend one’s hair to attack.
- Blade of Healing: A sword skill that can heal allies.
- Angel Dance: A basic sword skill that is used to hit many random enemies.
- High Angel Skills
- Demon Slayer Dance: A sword technique that can hit up to 4 random enemies.
- Dispel: Removes any positive effects from the enemy, including stats amplification, invulnerability or temporary non-corporeality.
- Heaven: A skill that can send an opponent’s soul to Heaven.
- Blade of Miracles: A sword kill that can heal allies.
- Demon Slayer Thunder: An holy-imbued thunder that has a chance to send the opponent’s soul to Heaven.
- Purifying Light: A stronger version of Holy Light.
- Cupid Skills
- Cupid's Arrow: An arrow skill that charms any enemy it hits.
- Heal Arrow: An arrow that heals allies it hits.
- Holy Arrow: An arrow imbued with holy magic.
- Mass Mega Heal: A stronger version of Mass Heal.
- Innocent Laser: A powerful laser imbued with holy magic.
- Mass Enhance Guard: A magical skill that increases the defense of all allies.
- Aura Star: A bow skill imbued with lightning that hits all enemies.
- Seraph Skills
- Justice Heaven: A sword skill that deals heavy holy damage and has a chance to send the opponent's soul to heaven.
- Mass Dispel: A magical skill that dispels the buffs of all enemies.
- Illusion Heaven Dance: The user buff themselves, giving them increased chances to dodge attacks.
- Mass Heaven: A skill that sends all opponents' souls to Heaven.
- Divine Punishment: An extremely strong attack that hits all opponents and has a chance to send their souls to heaven.
- Fallen Angel Skills
- Heavenly Strike: A physical strike imbued with holy magic.
- Omega Blaze: A top class fire spell.
- Sigma Frost: A top class ice spell.
- Lambda Spark: A top class electricity spell.
- Fallen Angel Dance: A holy dance that increases the user's dodging rate.
- Meditation: The user stops and mediates for a moment, healing both physical wounds and mental fatigue.
- Mass Death: A magical skill that invokes death on all enemies.
- Dispel Slash: A physical strike that removes all stat boosts.
- Heavenly Demon Revival: A powerful attack that concentrates magic into the target and has a chance to send the enemy's soul to heaven.
- Cupid of Lust Skills
- Cosmic Dust: A bow skill imbued with fire that hits all enemies.
- Mass Enhance Mind: A magical skill that increases the magical defense of all allies.
- Mega Raise: A stronger version of raise.
- Miracle Arrow: An arrow that heals all allies.
- Innocent Judge: A stronger version of Innocent Laser.
- Nirvana: A magical skill imbued with holy magic that has a chance to send the opponent's soul to heaven.
- Nebula Reflect: A strong bow skill.
- Warrior Skills:
- Double Slash: A simple sword skill that hits twice.
- Gale Thrust: A quick sword thrust imbued with wind.
- Power Charge: The user charges their strength to double their attack next turn.
- Shockwave Blade: A sword slash that creates a shockwave.
- Double-Edged Cut: A risky sword move that deals damage to the user.
- Falcon Slash: A quick sword skill that hits twice.
- Magician Skills
- Fire: A magic skill that summons fire.
- Blizzard: A magic skill that summons a blizzard.
- Thunder: A magic skill that summons thunder.
- Poison: A magic skill that poison the enemy.
- Blind: A magic skill that blinds the enemy.
- Mega Fire: A stronger version of fire.
- Mega Blizzard: A stronger version of blizzard.
- Mega Thunder: A stronger version of thunder.
- Silence: A magic skill that seals away the opponent's magical skills.
- Magic Charge: The user concentrates their magic, increasing their magical strength for their next attack.
- Priest Skills
- Heal: A basic healing skill.
- Enhance Magic: A skill that temporarily increases an ally's magical strength.
- Enhance Mind: A skill that temporarily increases an ally's willpower.
- Cure: A magic skill that removes most status effects from the target.
- Raise: A magical skill that resurrects a target.
- Mass Heal: A skill that heals all allies.
- Enhance Technique: A skill that temporarily increases an ally's dexterity.
- Enhance Attack: A skill that temporarily increases an ally's strength.
- Enhance Guard: A skill that temporarily increases an ally's defense.
- Dispel: A magic spell that removes all buffs from an enemy.
- Hunter Skills
- Rapid Fire: A basic bow skills that hit twice.
- Beast Killer: A bow skill that deals higher damage against beasts.
- Mental Concentration: The user increases their concentration, dealing higher damage and being more accurate for their next shot.
- Land-Dweller Killer: A bow skill that deals higher damage against mollusks and other miscellaneous land-dwelling animals.
- Fire Bow: An arrow imbued with fire.
- Ice Arrow:An arrow imbued with ice.
- Lightning Arrow: An arrow imbued with lightning.
- Chaos Arrow: A bow skill that fires several arrows at random enemies.
- Black Mage Skills
- Drain: A magic skill that drains the opponent's health.
- Blaze: A strong fire magical skill.
- Frost: A strong ice magical skill.
- Spark: A strong electricity magical skill.
- Confuse: A magical skill that confuses the enemy.
- Sleep: A magical skill that puts the enemy to sleep.
- Paralyze: A magical skill that paralyzes the enemy.
- Death: A magical skill that kills the opponent.
- Madrain: A magical skill that drains all of the enemy's mana.
- White Mage Skills
- Mega Heal: A superior version of Heal.
- Mass Cure:A magic skill that heals the status effects of all allies.
- Mass Enhance Guard: A magic skill that boosts the physical defense of all allies.
- Mass Enhance Mind: A magic skill that boosts the magical defense of all allies.
- Holy Arrow: A magical arrow composed out of holy energy.
- Heaven: The user sends the opponent's soul to heaven.
- Mass Heal: A magical skill that heals all allies.
- Mega Raise: A stronger version of Raise.
- Sage Skills
- Fire Tempest: A strong fire skill that hits four random enemies.
- Magic Curtain: A magical skill that converts damage taken into mana.
- Blizzard Storm: A strong ice skill that hits four random enemies.
- Thunder Hurricane: A strong electric skill that hits four random enemies.
- Heal Typhoon: A strong magical skill that heals four random allies.
- Bowmaster Skills
- Splash Arrow: An arrow skill that hits a single enemy four times.
- Insect Hunt: A bow skill that deals bonus damage to insects.
- Flower Hunt: A bow skill that deals bonus damage to plants.
- Arrow Rain: The user makes it rain arrows, dealing damage to all enemies.
- Inferno Mage Skills
- Omega Blaze: A top class fire spell.
- Prominence: The strongest of the fire spells.
- Arctic Mage Skills
- Sigma Frost: A top class ice spell.
- Ice Age: The strongest of the ice spells.
- Gigavolt Mage Skills
- Lambda Spark: A top class electricity spell.
- Plasma Storm: The strongest of the electricity spells.
- Holy Archer Skills
- Lamia Buster: A bow skill that deals bonus damage to lamias.
- Scylla Buster: A bow skill that deals bonus damage to scyllas.
- Meteor Arrows: A bow skill that unleashes many holy-imbued arrows at the enemies.
- Angel Properties: As an angel, her body is unable to be harmed by anything not holy. All attacks will simply go right through her body. She is also able to seemingly regenerate from nothing even when her body is destroyed by Holy weapons.
- Dark and Holy magic: Dark and Holy magic are special kinds of magic. As they are born directly from chaos, they have a close link to the universe and space-time itself. But they also ignore most defensive abilities, such as dodging, immunities, absorption, and reflection. One needs direct resistance to those attacks to resist them.
Key: Lucifina-chan (Paradox Timeline) | Base (Original Timeline) | Base (Angel Timeline) | Full Potential