|“||FACE ME IF YOU WISH TO HAVE THE CHAOS EMERALD!||„|
|~ Classic Metal Sonic|
|“||All living things, kneel before your master!||„|
|~ Neo Metal Sonic before transforming into Metal Overlord|
|“||Sonic! I was created for the sole purpose of destroying you. But I could never seem to defeat you! That's why I transformed my own body with my own hands.||„|
|“||See me as I am, no longer afraid of anything! I shall become the ultimate overlord, ruling as the world's most supreme being!||„|
|~ Metal Overlord|
Metal Sonic is one of the main antagonists of the Sonic the Hedgehog Franchise. being a metallic and robotic version of his Original counterpart created by Dr. Eggman] for the purpouse of defeating Sonic to help the Doctor's plans. he was first used in Eggman's conquering of Little Planet, Kidnapping Amy Rose and fighting against Sonic and ultimately losing to him. later, both would have battles multiple times.
he was also the main antagonist and true final boss of Sonic Heroes betraying his creator and planning to conquer the entire world on his own and transformed into Metal Overlord. However, he was then defeated by Sonic and his friends
Powers and Stats
Tier: 5-A | 5-A, higher with Light Speed Attack | 5-A | Low 4-C, higher with Light Speed Attack | Low 2-C
Name: Metal Sonic
Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog
Gender: Genderless, but treated as a Male
Classification: Robotic duplicate of Sonic
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Combat Skills, Flight, Spaceflight, Inorganic Physiology (Type 2), Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2, and 3), Most of Sonic's basic abilities (Homing Attack and Limited Instinctive Reaction, etc.), Can generate electricity, shields and fire a powerful beam from it's chest cavity, Can fire plasma beams, Enhanced Energy Manipulation and Statistics Amplification (With the Lost Labyrinth treasure, Metal Sonic can harness and manipulate different energies while greatly increasing its physical attributes), Resistance to Extreme Cold, Cosmic Radiations, Time Manipulation/Time Stop and Age Manipulation (Can traverse the Special Stages of the Time Stones by using the Metal Sonic Projector all over Little Planet, The mysterious Time Stones are said to be able to turn a desert into a jungle, and a polluted lake into a beautiful lake by crossing through time, which also affects biological life inside of it, and can remove/alter time from their stages) and Existence Erasure (Like Classic Sonic and his Modern counterpart, Metal was seen largely unaffected by Time Eater's erasure of the world)
Same as before, Acrobatics, Vehicular Mastery, Defensive Aura (While using his boost technique, Metal Sonic creates an aura that coats him and allows him to barrel into enemies and obstacles with no repercussions), Power Mimicry (With Copycat), Space-Time Manipulation, Time Travel, and Dimensional Travel (With Chaos Control), Paralysis Inducement (With Chaos Spear), Forcefield Creation (Also of the fire and electricity varieties), Statistics Amplification (Can enhance his movement speed with Speed Shoes), Invulnerability (With the Invincibility Monitor and by himself with Sonic Boom, which he was capable of copying from Sonic), Limited Telepathy via ESP, Invisibility and Intangibility via Chroma Camo, Shock Wave Generation, Explosion Inducement
All previous abilities, Also acquires Enhanced Power Mimicry (By copying and using other characters abilities), Regeneration (Mid-High: Has the regenerative abilities of Chaos), Chaos Energy Manipulation, Shapeshifting Abilities, Weather Manipulation, Lightning Manipulation, Fusionism (By merging the debris of the Final Fortress tower and create his Metal Madness body in order to complete the transformation), He also possessed all the abilities of Chaos and all the teams members (Adventure Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Shadow, E-123 Omega, Rouge, Amy, Big the Cat, Cream, Espio, Vector and Charmy)
All previous abilities drastically enhanced, Large Size (Type 1), Flamethrowers, Homing missiles, Can launch it's fingers as missiles which encase their target in a crystal sphere, preventing movement or action, The ability to freeze time using Chaos Control
With various Power-Ups: Homing Attack with Mines, Fire Manipulation with Fire, Ice Manipulation with Ice, Electricity Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement with Lightning, Perception Manipulation with Illusion, and Limited Magnetism Manipulation with Magnet. With the Color Powers: Transformation, Fire Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation (With Red Burst and Black Bomb), Vibration Manipulation (With Blue Cube and Gray Quake), Energy Projection (With Cyan Laser and Crimson Eagle), Electricity Manipulation (With Ivory Lightning), Invisibility (With Jade Ghost), Transmutation, Black Hole Creation, Gravity Manipulation, Size Manipulation, and Absorption (With Indigo Asteroid, Violet Void, and Purple Frenzy), Intangibility (With Violet Void and Jade Ghost), Flight and Levitation (With Crimson Eagle, Green Hover, Indigo Asteroid, Magenta Rhythm, Orange Rocket, and Violet Void), Void Manipulation (With Violet Void)
Attack Potency: Large Planet level (According to official guidebooks, Metal Sonic was made to be equal and match Sonic in every regard. Was upgraded in Sonic Mania so that he could fight Sonic again even more powerful than before) | Large Planet level (Should be comparable to Adventure Sonic), higher with Light Speed Attack (the Light Speed Attack allows it's user's attacks to be doubled in power) | Large Planet level (Copied the data of Chaos and the others to become massively more powerful than his base) | Dwarf Star level (Is still capable of fighting evenly with Sonic who had defeated Ultimate Emerl), higher with Light Speed Attack | Universe level+ (After absorbing the data of Chaos, Eggman feared his extreme power and had doubts that anything he could do could actually defeat him, making him far superior to the likes of Perfect Chaos, Mecha Sonic and the Biolizard. Eggman also said that using the 7 Chaos Emeralds could actually defeat him, but still had doubts. After achieving his full state of power, he has became so massively stronger, that a mere singular Super Form is not enough to beat him that it needed the combined efforts of Team Super Sonic to take him down)
Speed: FTL, higher with V. Maximum Overdrive Attack (shown to be on par with Sonic and has raced him more than 1 one time. the V. Maximum Overdrive Attacks allows him to increase his speed to be point of even outpacing Sonic) | FTL, higher with V.Maximum Overdrive Attack | FTL, higher with V.Maximum Overdrive Attack | FTL | Massively FTL+ (Kept pace against a Bloodlusted Super Sonic)
Lifting Strength: Class 10 | Class M (Comparable to Sonic) | Class Z, Possibly Class Y (Comparable to Post-Generations Sonic) | Class M | Pre-Stellar (Comparable to Super Sonic)
Durability: Large Planet level, higher with Forcefields | Large Planet level, higher with forcefields | Dwarf Star level | Large Planet level | Universe level+ (Was able to took attacks from Team Super Sonic)
Range: Standard melee range. Hundreds of meters with his abilities | Tens of meters. Interstellar with his abilities as Metal Madness and Metal Overlord
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Whatever data it's programmed within base. Gained full sentience and independence as Neo Metal Sonic, after which it overthrew and kidnapped Eggman and set off the entire plot of Sonic Heroes by manipulating 12 characters into chasing and fighting a false Eggman while copying their abilities and data to gain the power to conquer the world and defeat Sonic once and for all
Weaknesses: None notable
- Spin Attack: Metal Sonic rolls into a ball and rams nearby opponents as a concussive force or cutting disk.
- Spin Dash: Metal Sonic rolls in place to charge up, then blasts forward at top speeds.
- Homing Attack: While in the air, Metal Sonic performs a high-speed Spin Dash that homes in on the nearest enemy, striking them with perfect aim.
- Light Speed Attack: Metal Sonic draws in energy to charge up before rocketing off at high speeds to unleash a far faster and stronger Homing Attack. This technique automatically targets every enemy in the vicinity upon execution, allowing Metal Sonic to pull of a rapid onslaught of Homing Attacks to strike all enemies in range.
- Black Shield: Metal Sonic forms an octahedral energy shield around himself to block incoming attacks.
- Ring Spark Field: Metal Sonic channels a radioactive force within him to create a harmful and nigh-impenetrable electrical field around himself. He then ejects two bursts of electricity to attack enemies.
- V. Maximum Overdrive Attack: Metal Sonic overloads his circuitry to form a highly powerful energy field around his body before shooting himself forward at four times his original acceleration and speed.
- Chaos Control: Metal Sonic uses Chaos Energy to control the fabric of time and space. He can use this to teleport himself as well as other people and objects, manipulate time by slowing or stopping it, inter-dimensional travel, and time travel. The magnitude of this power depends on the amount of Chaos Emeralds Metal Sonic has with him.
- Chaos Spear: Metal Sonic channels raw chaos energy as a form of electricity into a spear-shaped energy construct and then fires it as an energy bolt. Metal Sonic is capable of hurtling a cascade of Chaos Spears, and they can induce paralysis.
- Sonic Boom: Metal Sonic launches himself forward with a burst of speed so great that it breaks the sound barrier before continuing to move at a steady pace. While active, the Sonic Boom grants Metal Sonic increased speed and invulnerability, allowing him to damage enemies and opponents with mere physical contact.
- Copycat: Metal Sonic scans the opponent, flawlessly replicating their abilities and skills, and adding their abilities onto his skillset. This can range from the opponent's fighting skills and conventional superpowers, to abilities as complex as Space-Time Manipulation or telepathic abilities.
- ESP: Metal Sonic unleashes a psychokinetic wave that induces vertigo in his opponents.
- Chroma Camo: Metal Sonic is able to render his body invisible and intangible, as well as increasing his speed.
- Bat Guard: Metal Sonic releases a swarm of artificial bats that act as a defensive barrier and projectiles. They will explode upon impacting an enemy.
- Hammer Punch: Metal Sonic strikes the ground with enough force to trigger a large tremor throughout the area. Enemies within his radius, either in the air or on the ground, will be disoriented and stunned.
- Knuckle Slam: Metal Sonic strikes the ground with enough force to trigger fiery shockwaves all around him.
Key: Classic | Adventure and Modern Metal Sonic | Neo Metal Sonic | Metal Madness/Overlord
Inconclusive Matches: [[Category:Tier Low 2-C]