|“||At last i can rebuild the world...
I can finally eliminate everything that is crooked, ugly or sad!
|~ Akemi Suedou after fusing Mother Eater|
The Mother Eater controlled by Akemi Suedou serves as the principal antagonist and Final Boss of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth for the PS4 and PSVita. This being controls the Eater race and has took control of, before corrputing Yggdrasil. In the game it has taken over the role of Yggdrasil and controls the Royal Knights.
Powers and Stats
Name: Mother Eater, Akemi Suedou
Origin: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Gender: Unknown, Male as Seudou
Classification: Eater, Human, Higher Dimensional entity.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Hacking, Regeneration (High-Godly), Flight, Information Manipulation and Durability Negation via Basic Attacks (Simply getting touched by an Eater destroyed Takumi's Mind Data and separated him from his physical body, transforming him into data. Simple swipes from their tentacles completely destroys the data of all those hit), Healing (with Auto-Repair), Fire Manipulation (with Wolkenapalm III), Plant Manipulation (with Gaia Element III), Darkness Manipulation (with Destroy Cannon III), Earth Manipulation, Light Manipulation (with Shine Laser III), Wind Manipulation (with Gale Storm III), Electric Manipulation (with Nanomachine Break III), Vibration Manipulation (with Earthquake III/Awesome Quake III), Limited Probability Manipulation via Destruction, Stats Reduction with Break Fields, Mind Manipulation (Controlled mentally and corrupted Yggdrasil and the Royal Knights themselves), Poison Manipulation (with Venom Trap), Creation, Space-Time Manipulation (Could affect the space time of all possible worlds, can reset the universe as a casual act), Reality Warping (Took over Yggdrasil and incorporated its design into it's "body". Yuugo Kamishiro when he had a fraction of the pre-Yggdrasil Eaters power could warp reality and create a star system within EDEN), Statistics Amplification via Charge Fields, Can create digital barriers that prevent interactions between universes, Dimensional BFR, Information Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Precognition, Nigh-Omniscience (after corrupting Yggdrasil, Mother Eater acquired all his knowledge), Existence Erasure, Soul Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Immortality (Types 3 and 5), Resurrection, Can create perfect clones of beings throughout history to fight alongside him. This includes the likes of the Royal Knights, Dexmon and Ogudomon, Forcefield Creation, Attack Reflection, Energy Projection, Sealing, Telepathy, Space-Time Destruction and Creation, Information Manipulation and Power Nullification via Reformatting (Yggdrasil is able to reformat one's existence. He can do this to a point in which he can remove the special properties from the opponent in order to return them into a basic state of being. Essentially removing special characteristics from the targets), Existence Erasure and Power Nullification via Program X/Particle Worm (This erasure is so powerful that it even threatens the likes of Beelzemon who needed to gain the X-Antibody to survive it. This means that it can erase even Conceptual and Abstract entities. This ability also nullifies all the powers of those effected by it), Conceptual Manipulation (Life and Death. Mother Eater also has the ability to destroy concepts entirely), Weather Manipulation, Can summon avatars to fight alongside it, Resistance to Death Manipulation (The concept of death has no meaning to him and has complete control over life and death), Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation and Information Manipulation
Lifting Strength: Irrelevant
Durability: Ascendent level
Standard Equipment: Unknown
Weaknesses: None notable
- World Restart - Destroys and then recreates the World in around 5 seconds.
- Vanquish Drive - A powerful energy attack.
- Build Arm
- Clap Hand - A powerful physical attack in which the Mother Eater does a sweeping motion with its arm.
- Meteor Fall lll - Drops a giant meteor on foes.
- Gaia Element lll - A powerful Plant attack.
- Wolkenapalm lll - A powerful Fire attack.
- Panic Wisp - A fire attack that confuses the target.
- Spirit Crash - Absorbs the foes magic energy.
- Earthquake lll/ Awesome Quake lll - Creates a powerful earthquake to attack multiple foes.
- Destruction - A darkness element attack that could instantly kill the opponent.
- Gale Storm lll - Generates a powerful tornado to attack multiple foes.
- Nanomachine Break lll - A powerful Electric attack.
- Destroy Cannon lll - A powerful Darkness attack.
- Shine Laser lll - Creates pillars of light to attack multiple enemies.
- Power Energy lll - Unleashes a powerful energy blast.
- Venom Trap - A plant attack that poison's the foe.
- Upgrade - Doubles the power of its next attack.
- Shards of Glass: Yggdrasil convenes a lot of crystals that can be used as drones or missiles.
- Giant Crystal: Yggdrasil invokes a truly massive crystal, which can be used as a powerful missile with great destructive power. In Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode, Yggdrasil is surrounded by several of these giant crystals, which trigger a burst of energy beams in all directions, each of which are capable of destroying a Mega-level Digimon with a single blow.
- Auto Repair: Yggdrasil is able to repair any damage to instantaneously. It is even able to repair itself after the total annihilation of its core.