The power to manipulate radioactive decay and radiation spectra. The user can create, shape and manipulate radioactivity, the process by which a nucleus of an unstable atom loses energy by emitting particles of ionizing radiation. A material that spontaneously emits this kind of radiation, which includes the emission of energetic alpha particles, beta particles, gamma rays, and neutron particles is considered radioactive.
- Light Manipulation (By manipulating electromagnetic radiation)
- Particle Manipulation (By manipulating particle radiation)
- Sound Manipulation (By manipulating acoustic radiation)
- Gravity Manipulation (By manipulating gravitational radiation)
- Causing explosion (By releasing large amounts of energy at once)
- Ionizing targets (by using ionizing radiation)