Cadis Etrama Di Raizel, often called Raizel or simply Rai, is the main protagonist of the manhwa series Noblesse. He is a most powerful Noble of Lukedonia who holds the special title of Noblesse, his authority is even more than that of the Lord, which distinguishes him from all other nobles as their hidden protector, as well as their judge and, if necessary, their executioner. He is also Frankenstein master.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-C, likely far higher | 7-A
Name: Cadis Etrama di Raizel, often abbreviated to just Rai or Raizel
Classification: The Noblesse
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Aura, Passive Empathic Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Telepathy (Offensive and Communicative), Telekinesis, Energy Manipulation, Flight, Sleep Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Cloth Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Resistance Negation and Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Absorption, Immortality (Type 1), Regeneration (Mid-Low), Blood Manipulation and Creation, Healing, Can awaken dormant power in others, Possibly Sealing (He can possibly seal the powers of others, as he did with Frankenstein, although it is possible that Frankenstein simply restricts his powers out of respect for Raizel's wishes), Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Memory Manipulation
Attack Potency: At least Town level, likely far higher (Way stronger than Rael with incomplete Soul Weapon and Frankenstein with Dark Spear) | Mountain level (Intercepted Armageddon Satellite, his Blood Pheonix is this powerful)
Striking Strength: At least Town Class, likely far higher | Mountain Class
Durability: At least Town level, likely far higher (Way more durable than Rael with incomplete Soul Weapon and Frankenstein with Dark Spear) | Mountain level (Intercepted multiple Armageddon Satellites, fought on par with Muzaka)
Stamina: He can fight for long periods of time, but the more it uses its power, the more its life force is drained.
Range: At least Tens of kilometres, possibly Planetary (He was able to affect a satellite orbiting beyond the surface of the earth)
Standard Equipment: Ragnarok
Intelligence: High and Skilled combatant (As the Noblesse possesses all the knowledge related to the history of thousands of years ago and is very good at combat)
Weaknesses: Use of his powers drains his life, so he gets weaker the longer he fights.
- Mind Control: Raizel uses the effortless ability to bring powerful opponents to their knees. On one occasion, he used it to take away a person's ability to breathe. Raizel has been shown to be so powerful that he can even use his mind control to overwhelm and incapacitate clan leaders
- Telekinesis: This power is most powerfully displayed when he uses it to forcefully propel DA-5 leader Kranz into a wall. Another instance of this ability is used on a larger scale when he took the Rostere hundreds of meters off the ground, he was also able to break the chains holding Rael with telekinesis
- Blood Field: The Blood Field is a powerful ability used exclusively by those who rule the blood, namely Rai (The Noblesee) and the current Lord. With a simple wave of his hand, the surrounding air is transmuted into blood and becomes a powerful typhoon (or other forms, such as a blood dome) that surrounds and destroys his enemies. The blood field also shatters the surrounding area and everything inside. Blood fields are also capable of reversing or completely dispersing electromagnetic fields, such as the one that served as a barrier to Lukedonia. They can also affect the Earth's magnetic field, as satellites could detect a sudden dispersion of energy in the region where a blood field was invoked. The blood field is formidable not only because of its destructive power, but because within it, the caster's power is exerted on all creatures with blood making them weaker than normal
- Blood Wings: Raizel has the ability to rule the blood and shape it into two huge wings (together as tall as a large building). When this mode is activated, his eyes begin to bleed and glow crimson. The power of his aura is magnified to the point of causing Frankenstein, the 5th Elder and four Clan Leaders to start shaking involuntarily. His ascension to this state also causes an earthquake in the surrounding area. His powers increase dramatically. After activating this power, he generates several Blood Fields instantly. These blood fields create craters hundreds of meters in diameter and shatter buildings
- Blood Phoenix: A more powerful form of the Blood Wing stage, in this state Cadis Etrama Di Raizel gathers all the blood he mustered accompanied with his blood wings and transforms into an enormous phoenix of blood. This state is powerful enough to put two capable, experienced Clan Leaders into Forced Eternal Sleep. The phoenix strikes its target with incredible power
- Hemokinesis: Raizel has the power to control blood which he can use to burst blood vessels. With his control over blood he was able to break Ignes' eyes simply by saying that she no longer had the right to look at him. He has also been shown to be able to control a person's blood and even make the blood inside a person explode without even touching them. He can also manipulate blood passively, to heal or awaken the hidden powers of others
Key: Base | Blood Wings