|“||You’ve been designated as the one thing I’ll be bringing along, so if you’re a goddess, use your godly powers or whatever to make my life as easy as possible!||„|
|~ Kazuma to Aqua|
Satou Kazuma is the main protagonist of the KonoSuba series. He was reincarnated into the Fantasy World after dying.
He was originally a student from Japan who always skipped out on school in favor of lazing around at home playing video games. Eventually he died in an accident and was sent to the fantasy world alongside the Goddess of Water Aqua in order to defeat the Demon King, who sought to oppress the free peoples of the fantasy world.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-A, 9-B with Spells, 9-A with Dynamite and Explosion
Name: Satou Kazuma
Age: 16 (Start) , 20 (EoS)
Classification: Human, Adveturer
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Social Influencing, Supernatural Luck (He is the second luckiest character in the series, only surpassed by the Goddess Eris, his luck is so great that he was able to continuously win at the Elroad national casino to the point of almost leaving the country bankrupt.), Expert Marksman and Swordsman, Soul Absorption (Able to partially absorb souls as EXP), Power Mimicry (Adventurers can learn the skills of others), Accelerated Development (He is able to level up in an incredible way due to his great luck and lack of talent) Telekinesis (Can steal items remotely), Enhanced Senses (Night Vision, Enhanced Sight and Enemy Detection), Presence Concealment, Can steal life and mana and transfer it to himself or others, Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Weapon Creation (He is able to create weapons using water and freezing it), Statistics Amplification (He is able to increase his stats and evasion with Escape and Vanir's mask.), Chain Manipulation (Possesses the ability to use ropes and chains to immobilize people), Non-Physical Interaction with Mythril Wire allows user to bind non-corporeal beings and affect them in the same way), Explosion Manipulation (Able to use dynamite to make explosions), Damage Boost (He has a knife that gives him more damage against aquatic enemies), Likely Resistance to Mind Manipulation
Same as before plus Damage Transferal, Creation (Can create golems), Healing (Can heal himself and others), Teleportation and BFR (Can teleport himself and others with the Teleport spell), Instinctive Reaction (Thanks to his luck, he is able to dodge attacks that cannot normally be dodged even with skills), Light Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Death Manipulation (Deadly Backstab allows instant death his target), Explosion Manipulation, Heat Manipulation (He can modify the heat of his explosions), Limited Power Nullification (He can nullify any spell that can be deadly or fatal with the sword of Dust, although it is only effective once ), Likely Sleep Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement and Limited Sealing (Has the 3 spells mentioned above, but never used them)
Attack Potency: Athlete level (Has enough strength not to lose to a normal human in a test of strength), Wall level with Spells, Small Building level with Dynamite and Explosion (His Explosion's blast was stronger than the Demon King when he used advanced magic, although it is not as strong as Wiz and Megumin but it served to surpass the Demon King.)
Speed: Superhuman, likely Subsonic (He is faster than horses and many of the monsters)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Durability: Athlete level | Athlete level
Stamina: Above Average. Can use drain touch to replenish his stamina.
Range: Standard melee range normally, Extended melee range with Chunchunmaru, Low Multiversal with Teleport (At the end of the series he is able to teleport to heaven, which is outside his actual fantasy world and his previous world.)
Standard Equipment: "Chunchunmaru", top-quality Mythril chain, Dinamyte, Wooden Bow, Silver arrows
Intelligence: Above Average. He is able to analyze and determine the best decision depending on the situation or enemy and he does not care that his methods are not the best seen.
Weaknesess: In general, he is very lazy and greedy, he is very cowardly and always depends on the help of his friends to get out of a difficult situation, he will not be able to move if he runs out of magic power because he does not have much mana and his offensive spells do not do a lot of damage, in short if this one could die at any time.
- Bind: Binds a target in rope providied the user has a rope on themDisarm Trap: Allows the user to disarm any traps in their path.
- Trap Detection: Allows the user to detect any placed traps in the area.
- Enemy Detection: A passive skill that notifies the user of monsters or enemies nearby, with a ping.
- Lurk: Makes the user difficult to detect while in the shadows, though it does not work when the user is out in the open.
- Concealment: A superior version of the Lurk skill which grants the user invisibility for a very short span of time.
- Escape: Allows the user to escape a situation if it is possible.
- Steal: Steals an item from the opponent. Higher luck results in a more valuable item stolen. Due to this, Kazuma often unintentionally (or intentionally) steals the opponent's underwear. In episode 21, he uses it to punish two ladies from the guild who hurt his feelings; he stole their panties.
- Snipe: Fires a single arrow with accuracy depending on the user's luck.
- Farsight: Allows him to see far into the distance and improve the user's vision overall.
- Lip Reading: As long as Kazuma can see someone's mouth he can understand what they are saying. It is often used in combination with his Farsight ability
- Auto-dodge: Allows the user to dodge any attack autonomously. Activation is dependent on one's luck stat
- Deadly Backstab: Kills enemies in one hit if conditions are met. The user being undetected is one of these conditions. The success rate is based on luck.
- One-Handed Sword: The One-handed Sword skill raised proficiency with one-handed swords.
- Cook: He learned the ability of cooking with the idea of having a calm life and even opening a restaurant if he had the chance, he used this ability to help in the Axis Cult festival, making several dishes from Japan to attract customers
- Smithing: Kazuma uses his smithing ability to great effect by inventing products from Earth, such as dynamite, condoms, lighters, and kotatsu, and selling the intellectual properties of these products for profit, as well as repair armor made out of adamantite.
- Drain Touch: A skill normally only processed by the undead, Kazuma learned this skill from Wiz and can use it to drain mana from others as well as give. It can only be used through direct contact and drains mana very quickly, so Kazuma is able to utilize this skill offensively in order to render opponents unable to move once they are drained of mana. Drain Touch isn't very effective against opponents with high endurance, such as Darkness and Mitsurugi, who can usually retaliate before being drained.
- Basic Magic, Basic magic is the simplest form of magic. It is often considered a waste due to it lacking offensive power, though Kazuma uses it in unorthodox methods to high effectiveness. Like any forms of magic, the amount of mana the user put into their spells increases the power of it.
- Tinder: Summons a small fire in the user's hand or fingertips.
- Create Earth: Summons rocks and sand on the user's hand.
- Create Water: Summons water on the user's hand.
- Wind Breath: Blow a small amount of wind from the user's mouth.
- Freeze: Freezes water, or any objects.
- Fireball: Generates a ball of flame that can be thrown at a target.
- Lightning: Generates a bolt of lightning.
- Flash: Creates a bright flash that blinds the opponent.
- Unlock: Allows the user to open up any lock.
- Teleport: Teleport allows Kazuma to teleport objects or people to "marked" locations, which are places he has already visited. Kazuma can only maintain three markers at a time meaning there are only three places he can teleport to, one of which is the boss room of the deepest dungeon in the World. Kazuma can also use a random teleport, removing the need of a marker but in turn transporting a person or an object to a random location in the world.
- Explosion: Summon forth a devastatingly large incendiary detonation.
- Heal: Heals the user or an ally.
- Create Earth Golem: Summons golems formed from solid clay or mud. The size, strength, and operation time of the golem varies on how much mana the user uses.
Key: Base | End of Series