|“||How did your life become so empty? It's like I'm watching myself, what I might become one day. I cannot blame that lifestyle of yours. You were unlucky...I see, what you lacked isn't luck...It's fate. Believing in yourself, not being influenced by anybody...in a way, that is truly powerful. But the thing is...nobody thinks of you as the main protagonist. You are striving to stand on top of everyone else, it's a pity your world consists of only you alone, there is no one else.||„|
|~ Mob to Toichiro|
|“||What is "Normal"? And are you going to keep denying my very existence like that? You always did that, convincing yourself you understood. And it always put me at a disadvantage. If you crumble into nothing like this... I won't have to hold back anymore. I'll get to do as I please.||„|
|~ Shigeo Kageyama|
Shigeo Kageyama, nicknamed "Mob" and "White T-Poison", is a third-year student at Salt Middle School and the vice-president of the Body Improvement Club.
Born with immense Psychic Powers, Shigeo Kageyama is an Esper. After an incident harming someone close to him and realizing his powers are directly related to his emotions, he views his powers as a curse. Since then, he's suppressed both his emotions and powers to the world.
Under the guidance of his master, the self-proclaimed psychic Reigen, he attempts to come to grips with his power and live a normal life. However, ghosts, psychics, and evil organizations prevents "Mob" from living a normal life.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | 7-A to 6-C | At least 6-C
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Telekinesis (Can telekinetically control anything he wishes. Can dismember and explode targets with a thought. Can ragdoll enemies at will), Extrasensory Perception (Can perceive spirits that are normally invisible to the human eye. Can sense and detect other espers on a radius of 20 km), Non-Physical Interaction, Power Nullification (Could cancel out Dimple's hypnowaves), Rage Power, Empowerment (Mob bottles his emotions up until he can't contain them. That moment when he can't contain them makes him far more powerful), Forcefield Creation (Mob's body is constantly shrouded by a ridiculous dense membrane of power that protects him from enemy attacks), Paralysis Inducement (Can stop targets from moving via telekinesis), Regeneration Negation of spirits (High. Can exorcise spirits, who can come back from raw energy and particles), Purification (Can exorcise evil spirits), Plant Manipulation (Can command plants and use them to attack), Power Bestowal (Can bestow a portion of his power to others), Astral Projection (Can project his soul out of his body), Resistance to Possession (Espers are naturally resistant to possession and mental influences), Memory Manipulation (Regained his memories back after Mogami erased them), Mind Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation (Unaffected by electricity), Soul Manipulation
All previous abilities, plus Energy Absorption & Energy Projection (Can absorb his enemies' energy and convert into his own), Limited Empathic Manipulation (Can share his emotions and memories with others)
All previous abilities, plus Power Absorption & Energy Absorption (Passively absorbs psychic power and energy from the atmosphere itself), Electricity Manipulation (Can discharge electric currents into targets), Air Manipulation (Just by being angered, tornadoes are created), Gravity Manipulation (His presence is enough to increase the degree of gravity around himself), Earthquake Manipulation & Weather Manipulation (Merely awakening in this form was causing multiple earthquakes and massive natural and supernatural disasters), Technology Manipulation (Caused numerous electric devices to cease functioning, such as cars and helicopters), Explosion Manipulation (Can create explosions)
Attack Potency: Large Building level (Much more powerful than Shimazaki, who destroyed the upper half of a skyscraper. Can hold his own against a casual Serizawa, who vaporized several layers of walls) | Mountain level+ (Caused massive clouds to shift) to Island level (Was still able to keep up with Toichirou as the latter was gradually increasing from 80% to 100% energy output. Briefly took in and redirected the energy of Toichiro's self-destruction) | At least Island level (Immensely stronger than before. His mere presence is enough to cause massive natural disasters. Effortlessly overwhelmed Toichiro. Destroyed the entire Dreamworld dimension that Mogami created)
Lifting Strength: Average Human. Class 25 with powers (Capable of easily lifting a car. Can uproot trees from the ground. Superior to Teru, who lifted 10 cars) | Class T (Lifted a huge ball made of hundreds of buildings and launched it into the ground) | Class T
Striking Strength: Large Building Class (Espers can enhance their physical strikes with psychic energy) | Mountain Class+ to Island Class | At least Island Class
Durability: Small Building level (Took a beatdown from Koyama. Survived a car crash but this left him unconscious). Large Building level with barriers | Mountain level+ to Island level (Could take hits from Toichiro even without his barriers. Endured Toichiro's self-destruction energy, which was stronger than what his barriers could contain) | At least Island level (Toichiro's attacks couldn't even scratch him, and such act was hurting Toichiro instead)
Stamina: Average physically. High with powers
Range: Melee physically. Dozens of Meters with powers. 20 kilometers with extrasensory perception | Tens of Kilometers | Tens of Kilometers
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Average normally. Gifted power-wise (Capable of instantly knowing how to achieve other esper powers just by seeing them being used once)
Weaknesses: Has to experience strong emotions to enter 100% mode and can be knocked out/incapacitated before reaching it | None notable | None notable.
- Esper Abilities: Mob has a tremendous potential for psychic power, even among other espers. This psychic power is the primary source for any of the other given abilities he demonstrates. However, due to self-imposed restraints, he cannot usually tap into the maximum output of his powers without being forced into a situation where he feels strong emotions, which are where his powers are derived from
- Telekinesis: Mob is one of the most talented users of telekinesis in the series. He can move objects with his mind as large as buildings, restrain targets and send people flying, create forcefields, gain flight, augment his physical strength and speed, and has enough fine control to reassemble objects torn into shreds.
- Astral Projection: Mob can will his soul/spirit to leave his physical body. He can also enter the bodies and minds of others, showcased when he entered Minori Asagiri's body to exorcise a spirit that was possessing her. This even allows him to act without a physical vessel.
- Chlorokinesis: Another signature ability of Mob's, which he developed after defeating the scarecrow spirit. He can command and control plant life, even from other espers, and cause them to rapidly grow, restrain enemies, or form large fists he can attack with. In his 100% Mode, he even caused a pack of Broccoli seeds to grow into a massive towering tree that absorbed the energy Toichiro would have released from his self-destruction.
- Extrasensory Perception: Mob can sense the psychic energy of spirits and other espers. He can widen his "antennae" up to 20 kilometers to sense the presence of other nearby espers.
Due to a childhood incident involving his psychic powers, Shigeo has subconsciously sealed away his emotions as a means to better control his psychic abilities. However, there is a limit to how much of his emotions he can keep bottled up. Once he reaches his limit, all the power that he kept suppressed will explode out, giving him a significant boost in his psychic abilities.
- Empowerment: When Shigeo explodes, how he uses his enhanced power depends on the emotion he felt when he reached his limit. The emotions that have been displayed at 100% so far includes: Anger, Rage, Sadness, Animosity/Hostility, Rejection, Murderous Intent, Gratitude, Courage, Tenacity / Obsession, Friendship, Ecstasy, Shame, Compassion, Resignation, Kindness, Trust.
- Psychic Energy Absorption: Mob possesses the ability to drain energy from other espers, energy-based attacks aimed at him, and even the environment around him and add it to his own. When absorbing energy that originated from other espers, he can also absorb some of their emotions.
"???%" is a special state that Shigeo occasionally enters when he becomes unconscious, or when his physical vessel is destroyed. When ???% is active, Shigeo can unleash all of his latent psychic power at once, allowing him to achieve a level of psychic strength that is far beyond that of his 100% Explosions.
- Greater Psychic and Energy Absorption: Shigeo in this form absorbs not only energy and psychic power, but also energy from the atmosphere itself, passively.
- Explosion Inducement: Can create massive explosions with a gesture.
- Unstable Phenomenas: In this form, Shigeo's mere presence causes great disturbance in the weather and electronic devices, such as cars and helicopters. Massive tornadoes and earthquakes are formed and even gravity itself around him becomes heavier.
- Bloodlust: In this state, Shigeo is naturally bloodlusted and causes indiscriminate destruction towards everyone.
Key: Base | 100% | ???%