|“||It's fine now. Do you know why? Because I am here!||„|
|~ All Might's slogan|
Toshinori Yagi (八や木ぎ俊とし典のり Yagi Toshinori), also known as All Might (オールマイト Ōru Maito) or The Symbol of Peace (平和の象徴 Heiwa no Shōchō), is the tritagonist of My Hero Academia anime and manga series, the arc protagonist of the Hideout Raid Arc and the former No. 1 Pro Hero in the entire Japan.
Toshinori was originally a quirkless student, who was born at a time in the world where the evil was on the rise, due to the influence of All For One.
At one point, in his teenage years, Toshinori meets a Pro hero named Nana Shimura, who told her that he wants to create a world where everyone can be happy and smile.
After their meeting, Nana Shimura passed the "One For All" Quirk to Toshinori Yagi and began training him, along with her close friend, Gran Torino.
After the death of Nana Shimura, during a fight with All For One, Toshinori continued to be trained by Gran Torino, then migrated to the United States, after graduation, where he could continue his training (so All for One could not reach him).
During his first one-on-one fight with All For One, All Might managed to defeat him, but suffered a serious injury that greatly weakened his powers (he had lost a huge part of his entire respiratory system).
Despite this, All Might managed to seriously injure All For One as well. This injury, caused by All Might, also greatly weakened him and his powers.
During the second battle with All For One, All Might used the last drop of his powers, to stop him, which made him become quirkless and retire from the hero activity.
However, despite losing his powers and retiring, he remained a teacher at the U.A. High School and he also continued to train Izuku Midoriya in order to master the "One For All" Quirk.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-A | At least 6-C, likely far higher
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Supernatural Willpower, Acrobatics, Martial Arts (Type 4) (Was able to fight and defeat All For One, who, according to Gran Torino, has more than a hundred years worth of experience), Enhanced Senses (Possesses a supernatural sight), Breath Attack (Able to put out a fire using his breath), Air Manipulation (Able to generate air pressure with its attacks and create tornadoes), Statistics Amplification (Able to increase his strength, durability, and speed with One For All), Pseudo-Flight (Can propel himself through the air using wind pressure), Pain Tolerance (Type 3. Was able to keep fighting All For One, even after losing a huge part of his respiratory system. Managed to continue his Pro-Hero work, even after suffering this fatal injury), Power Bestowal (Passed down the One For All quirk to Izuku Midoriya), Resistance to Power Absorption (The One For All Quirk cannot be taken by force), Limited Reactive Evolution & Accelerated Development (Quirk users have been shown to evolve or increase the strength of their quirk when in a life or death situation)
Attack Potency: Mountain level+ (Should be comparable to Deku's 100%. Overpowered and destroyed a massive metal cube thrown by Wolfram. Created a tornado strong enough to bring a nearby thunderstorm) | At least Island level (Far more stronger than in his weakened state. Stated that, in its prime, he would have needed only 5 punches to defeat the U.S.J. Nomu, instead of the, over 300 punches, he needed in his weakened state), likely far higher (He managed to fight and defeat prime All For One in a one-on-one fight. All For One never did showed his full power or strength when he was still in its prime. Not even during the fight with Nana Shimura, whom he described it as a form of entertainment)
Speed: At least High Hypersonic (Intercepted Wolfram's attack at these speeds), likely Massively Hypersonic (Can travel from the Might Tower to the Tokyo Sky Egg in a very short time interval. Should be comparable with 100% Deku. Casually blitzed multiple villains) | Massively Hypersonic (Deku's Faux 100% was compared to All Might speed, at some point in his past, in its prime), likely Sub-Relativistic (All For One described his weakened state as being incredibly slow, compared to his prime. Should still be far superior to Star and Stripe who managed to react and block a laser)
Durability: Mountain level+ (Able to withstand the force of his own hits) | At least Island level, likely far higher (He managed to fight All For One, one-on-one, when they were both in their prime)
Stamina: Extremely High (He managed to defeat prime All For One while having a huge part of his respiratory system, ripped out of his body. In its prime, All Might was able to do hero work for more than 72 consecutive hours straight, and has never been shown to be tired even when fighting against multiple villains)
Range: Standard melee range, up to Tens of kilometers with One For All
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Above Average (All Might was the top-ranked hero in Japan for his countless acts of heroism, having conducting multiple operations against villainous teams and saving countless lives during large-scale disasters. He is an expert in hand-to-hand combat with an intelligence to match his strength, deducing that Nomu's Shock Absorption had a limit and simply kept beating him until he went over that limit)
Weaknesses: Using One for All in his true form harms him. Each time he uses his powers, they will begin to decrease. He can maintain his hero form only for three hours per day (which later becomes an hour and a half after he passed One For All quirk to Izuku Midoriya). He has a weak spot on the left side of his torso. Its true form is diseased and often coughs up blood (sometimes even when he transform back from his hero form). Currently his hero form transformation it's now limited to seconds (being unable to use his powers anymore). Unable to be All Might anymore.
One For All: Transferred to him from Nana Shimura, Toshinori's Quirk allows him to stockpile an enormous amount of raw power, allowing him to significantly enhance all of his physical abilities to a superhuman level. This results in unbelievable levels of strength, speed, stamina, agility, and durability.
- California Smash: All Might attacks with a frontal somersault to built up momentum and air pressure and is then released in a smash.
- Carolina Smash: All Might runs towards an enemy while keeping his hands in a cross position, then in a downwards cross chop to the enemy's head.
- Detroit Smash: All Might performs that same attack as Texas Smash except this move is with a downward punch instead of a straight punch. The punch is powerful enough to create a shock wave large and powerful enough to clear the weather.
- Double Detroit Smash: All Might and Izuku use One For All at 100% and combine their Detroit Smash attacks to create a smash more powerful than anything they can accomplish alone.
- Missouri Smash: All Might runs towards an enemy while keeping his hand flat and hits the enemy on the head while running past them in order to knock them out.
- Nebraska Smash: While throwing a punch, All Might rotates his arm to create a tornado.
- New Hampshire Smash: All Might punches the air while in the air to propel himself backwards towards his enemy and smashes his body into the enemy, crushing and injuring the enemy with his great weight.
- Oklahoma Smash: All Might whirls around while enemies have latched onto him, spinning with enough force that when they are released they are easily thrown through concrete.
- Texas Smash: All Might throws a punch in order to create wind pressure in order to blow objects and people away.
- United States of Smash: All Might's final and strongest move. Using the last embers of One For All left in him, All Might delivers a massive punch with enough force to reverberate shock-waves.
Key: Weakened | Prime