The ability to control water. User can make, shape and control water, inorganic compound with fluid, gas (steam, water vapour), and strong (ice) states, including transforming them from one state to other.
one of the four classical elements in both eastern and western philosophy. One of the more common abilities in fiction, this ability varies wildly from series to series. Due to the nature of this ability, specific mastery of this ability should preferably be stated on the user's profile.
- Control ocean currents
- Create tsunamis or tidal waves
- Use water as a weapon
- Take the moisture from your enemy and make them dehydrate
- Some users can Healing themselves or others with their water abilities
- Those with this ability can manipulate any source of water, either from the vapor in the air to the water inside a victim's body.
- May allow for healing.
- Drowning bypasses durability.
- May be unable to create water, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Controlling and manipulating great bodies of water (lakes, ponds, seas, oceans) may be exhausting.
- Susceptible to Electricity Manipulation.
- Can be opposed by Fire Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, or Ice Manipulation.
- Those with Sand Manipulation could use silicate particles to absorb the moisture from water.
- May not be effective against Oil Manipulation since oil is hydrophobic, meaning repelled from water.