|~ Yogiri using his power|
|“||Even though I’ve come across tons of people who claim that they’ll absolutely never die, or that they’re already dead, or that the concept of death doesn’t apply to them, they all end up dead in the end.||„|
|~ Yogiri after killing Maya|
Yogiri Takatou is the primary male protagonist of Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga (aka Instant Death).
He is a high school student who got transported to another world by a woman called Sion. After being abandoned by his classmates, Yogiri and his new friend Tomochika decides to explore the new world outside, hoping to find a new way back home.
Most of the time, he is shown to be quite a calm guy (even in extremely dangerous situations), who considers most things nothing more than a bother.
Although his past is still mostly unknown, Yogiri has been shown to possess a special and powerful ability that can instantly kill anything he desires with a single thought.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-A | Low 1-C, likely 1-B
Dimensionality: 3-D | 5-D, likely Countless-D
Martial Arts (Type 2), Weapon Mastery (Type 1), Immortality (Types 4, 7 & 9), Death Manipulation (Yogiri's main ability consist of killing anyone and anything with a single thought. Depending on the circumstances, this ability is automatically triggered. This can also be used to kill non-living and inorganic targets, such as robots, clothes, doors, wood, ice, inanimate objects in general, etc. Even specific body parts of the opponent can be targetted), Curse Manipulation (His power can be used in a way that curses the enemy to die after an specific time period if he so wishes), Power Nullification (Capable of killing the powers of his targets), Perception Manipulation (He is capable of killing the senses, ears, eyes and noses of someone, leaving them either blind or deaf), Subjective Reality (It has been noted that what phenomena occurs after he targets an object to kill it is dependent on Yogiri's cognition of the death, for example, a door's purpose being that of blocking the way into another room, so it only becomes logical that if the door dies it will allow him to cross the entrance), Non-Physical Interaction (Can kill ghosts, souls, concepts, objects, intangibles, data, abstract and nonexistent beings), Soul Manipulation (Killed the souls residing in Teresa's dolls), Immortality Negation (All types. Capable of killing immortal beings who have eternal life and who can easily regenerate their entire existence. Resurrection abilities are completely negated and not even creatures whose concept of death are inapplicable are exceptions to this power. Killed Iselda, who possessed parasitic immortality. Can kill undead creatures and is able to negate Sages' immortalities which are reliant on the Sage stones. Completely bypassed Lain's immortality where her true form was residing in another dimension), Regeneration Negation (High-Godly. Permanently killed UEG), Resistance Negation, Enhanced Senses & Precognition (Type 2. Can sense killing intent and predict any potential harm towards himself or people who he cares about), Instinctive Reactions (He is able to kill people even when asleep), Extrasensory Perception (Can perceive the black lines of death), Plot Manipulation & Fate Manipulation (Yogiri's existence possesses an absurd amount of Fate Value, completely dwarfing even those of the sword saints. People with high fate value are protected by a Meta-Story where they essentially become the protagonists of the world. This allows them to avoid dreadful events and are completely impossible to be defeated even against overwhelmingly stronger opponents. Aoi saw that every future and possibility guides Yogiri into victory, so much that it was also implied that his existence is tied to only a single future where he wins in the end), Kinetic Energy & Gravity Manipulation (Capable of killing momentum, falling energy, and gravity itself), Matter Manipulation (Macro-Quantum. Capable of "killing" radioactive particles and photons, as well as wind, noise, and heat itself), Damage Transferal & Mind Reading (Yogiri can use his power through the use of other people as a medium, and can also kill anyone/anything that his targets have ever seen from their memories), Technology Manipulation (His power can manifest through videos, audios, cameras and any other recording device, even if not in real time), Data Manipulation (Can kill and destroy programs, such as the Judge), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2. His ability can kill concepts and also the Heavenly Records, including their canopy and underlying information that makes up reality on every space-time), Resistance to Information Analysis, Sealing, Fate Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Probability Manipulation & Plot Manipulation
All previous abilities with the exception of Immortality Type 9, plus Higher-Dimensional Existence, Abstract Existence (Type 1), Large Size (Type 10), Omnipresence (Exists across all space and time), Nonexistent Physiology (Type 3. Embodies and represents the nonexistence from which everything returns to at their end/deaths, this being something that surpasses even UEG's nature), Void Manipulation, Acausality (Type 5), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Fear Manipulation & Madness Manipulation (Those who looks at Yogiri's true form becomes completely covered by despair and insanity)
Attack Potency: Athlete level (Yogiri has always been naturally athletic and was given some martial arts/swordmanship training by Tomochika) | Low Macroverse level, likely Hyperverse level (The 5th dimensional Abyss is only a fraction of his true self and can manipulate it at will. Represents the End of all existence, nonexistence and phenomena, standing beyond the conceptual hierarchy of heavenly records and the higher-dimensional Sea, as well as being imperceptible/incomprehensible from the point of view of higher-dimensional beings that resides in the Sea. Effortlessly destroyed and erased UEG who transcends time and space and the Heavenly Record multiverse, as well as the countless higher-level space-time continuums above it)
Speed: Peak Human, up to Immeasurable reactions and attack speed with Instant Death (Has reacted to characters who can move much faster than the eye can see. Capable of automatically killing passive abilities before they affect him. Killed the HRE's avatar who traveled through time to escape from Yogiri's power. Killed The Heavenly Record Eater's true form before it could kill him, who is a being beyond time and space of the Heavely Records) | Immeasurable (Exists across all of space and time)
Lifting Strength: Athletic Human | Immeasurable
Durability: Athlete level | Low Macroverse level, likely Hyperverse level
Range: Standard melee range physically. Low Macroversal, likely Hyperversal with Instant Death | Low Macroversal, likely Hyperversal
Standard Equipment: Concealment Ring
- Optional Equipment: Tomochika's sword
Intelligence: Above Average (Capable of making quick calculations under heavy pressure and near death) | Unknown
Weaknesses: None notable
- Instant Death: Instant Death is Yogiri’s ability to kill anything with a single thought, although he usually says something like “die” along with it, it’s actually stated and shown to be thought based on multiple occasions as he can also activate it along anything else such as "you're the eyesore". It has been noted that what phenomena occurs after he targets an object to kill it is dependent on Yogiri's cognition of the death, for example, a door's purpose being that of blocking the way into another room, so it only becomes logical that if the door dies it will allow him to cross the entrance, however this is something that Yogiri does not actively do when using his ability as it occurs by itself. Despite the name of the ability it is not necessarily instantaneous if Yogiri decides to not make it so as there is some leeway as to when his targets can die as long as they do die. Seemingly connected to the nature of instant death, Yogiri's perception of the world shows him any hostility directed at him or his allies or just plain hazards and use that to track enemies he would not normally be capable of detecting, predict and sense their movements/thought patterns, or automatically retaliate with the activation of instant death.
- Partial Killing: Yogiri can kill specific limbs or the organs of his targets if he wants, such as their senses (looking, hearing, smelling), arms, legs, fingers, hands, etc. It should be noted that even if you cut off the affected limb and try to regenerate/heal it, said limb will still be affected by his ability, and thus wont ever function again.
- Killing Intent, Precognition and Black Lines of Death: Yogiri can sense and foresee any incoming danger that might harm him or his allies beforehand, being able to quickly kill the cause or just dodge from said harm flawlessly. Moreover, he can also see black lines/fogs on people or places, which indicates that there is potential danger involved with said things. This allows him to essentially sense and/or see hazards to his life before they happen.
- Gates: Due to wanting to be as human as possible, Yogiri constantly restrains his power with gates that are locked around within his mind. Each gate (when unlocked) leads Yogiri to a new phase, and each phase greatly amplifies his power. The exact number of gates is currently unknown, but it's stated to be "several".
Key: Avatar | The End