Z'dGarurumon is a subspecies of MetalGarurumon and being it's final and most powerful form yet. similar to it's previous evolution, it has two enormous blasters on it's back and a metal-like skin.
Z'dGarurumon also appeared in Digimon NEXT as a ally for VictoryGreymon and assisted him in a fight against NEO
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 1-B
Classification: Mega Level Data Attribute Cyborg Digimon
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Atmospheric Energy Manipulation, The four laser sites on the tip of his nose emit an invisible laser beam, meaning that no-one can escape MetalGarurumon's site; the laser is made up of infrared rays and X-rays that can analyze objects in front of him even in the darkness, Enhanced Senses,Statistics Amplification, Sound Manipulation, Can kill Abstracts and being with High-Godly Regeneration (Specifically created to destroy Yggdrasil if she were ever to go rouge), Ice Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Absolute Zero, Water Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation (In the forms of Time Stop, Slow, Acceleration and Erasure. Strong enough to freeze Immeasurables), Teleportation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Reality Warping, Soul Purification and Purification (Can purify evil souls), Dream Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Healing, Acausality (Type 1), Electricity Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Madness Manipulation and Morality Manipulation
all previous abilities plus Higher-Dimensional Existence (All Digimons are primordial souls that exist on a higher dimension transcending reality on various levels of space-time), Non-Corporeal (the composition of a digimon is a metaphysical substance and it's existence is equivalent to primordial souls being untouchable to those who live in a lower scale world), Non-Physical Interaction, Hacking (Digimons in fact are considered the best hacking tools in the world), Law Manipulation, Reality Warping, Pocket Reality Manipulation (Reality is viewed, by Digimon, as a normal computer program. and thus, they are able to warp the structure of the very reality by changing the laws in whatever form they want to be), Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation (All Digimons are able to interact with each other's Minds and Souls and even rewrite their structure), Regeneration (the wireframe of a digimon is covered with a texture that is the first form of defense and Digimons are capable of regenerate them after they are damaged [this is non combat applicable]), Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 4 [the last one is non combat applicable]), Absorption (Digimons are capable of absorbing data of the envinroment around as well as other beings), Power Mimicry (After absorbing Data, Digimons can assimilate the powers for themselves. they are even capable of learning the opponent's abilities by observing them, depeding on the digimon's intelligence), Reactive Evolution, Existence Erasure (Digimons have the power of "delete", which erases the being and sends their data to the Dark Area), Inorganic Physiology (Type 1; Digimon are data beings and are not organic), Self-Sustenance (Type 1; Digimon do not need to breath to live), the Ability to affect Nonexistent beings (Holy Power users Digimons are able to interact with Darkness which is non-existent in-verse), Purification and Empathic Manipulation (Holy Power is capable of purifying the darkness inside the Earth and bring positive feelings), Healing, Resurrection, Light and Holy Manipulation, Empowerment, Reactive Evolution, Existence Erasure and Death Manipulation (Dark Power have the ability to both kill and erase any target it touches), Absorption, Corruption (Type 2; if touched, the Darkness will corrupt any existence into a new dark existence)
Mind and Soul Manipulation (Digimon's mind and souls are protected by a Wireframe which in turns protect their Digicores), Power Nullification, Absorption and Hacking (Digimon are unnafected by the hacking of the Eaters which absorbs their data and power and leaves them pretty much useless), Biological Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Absolute Zero, Time Manipulation
Attack Potency: High Hyperverse level (was designed to stop and defeat Yggdrasil if she ever got corrupted and got out of control)
Speed: Immeasurable (Comparable to his partner, VictoryGreymon)
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable
Durability: High Hyperverse level (is capable of dealing with Yggdrasil's attacks)
Stamina: Extremely high
Range: High Hyperversal
Standard Equipment: None
Weaknesses: Nothing notable
- Z'd Cannon: The ultimate weapon for attack.
- Full Metal Breath: Mows down the opponent by simultaneously firing the Z'd Cannon alongside all of the other weapons throughout its body.
- Blowback Breath: Sprays explosive energy from its mouth.
- Howling Blaster: Fires blue, high-temperature flames from its mouth.
- Subzero Ice Fang: Bites an enemy with icy fangs.
- Ice Wall: Breathes out a wall of ice to repel attacks.
- Speed Charge: Boost his speed by 10%
- Ice Cannon: Fires balls of ice from its mouth.
- Wolf Cry: Howls a powerful shockwave.
- Cocytus Breath: Spews cold air at absolute zero that completely freezes everything, and instantly brings the victim's vital functions to a halt.
- Grace Cross Freezer: Launches freezing missiles from all of the weapons hidden throughout its body.
- Garuru Tomahawk: Fires a missile from its chest.
- Metal Wolf Snout: Fires four energy beams from the four laser sites on its snout.
- Aura: Heals himself or an ally.
- Speed Charge Field: Boosts he and his allies' speed.
- Metal Howling: Attacks the enemy with a powerful howl.
- Chrono Breaker:: Inherited from Clockmon. Wears away its foe's bodies by stopping time or erasing it. This has shown to work on 11-Dimensional Immeasurable beings.
- Idle Bubble: Launches a bubble that puts the foe to sleep immediately.
- Cog Crusher/Darkness Gear: Shoots out black cogs that can control opponents they're embedded in.
- Command Input: Releases a stream of data.
- Crash Device: Explodes or runs into the enemy to electrocute them.
- Nightmare Syndrome: Spits out a cloud of undigested nightmares, drowning the opponent in terror or manipulating them.