|“||Hohoho... I see... Ragnarok, huh... Quite an interesting proposal. Well said. Your proposal was an absolute FUCKING UNIT!||„|
|~ Zeus after hearing about the Ragnarok proposal|
|“||Oh... You're talking to me? I really want to hear the sounds your bones make when I grind them to dust, see~ So I'm going barehand~||„|
|~ Zeus to Adam|
Zeus is the supreme Greek god and the chairman of the Gods' Council. He is also the so-called "God Father of Cosmos". He eventually takes place of Shiva in the second round of the Ragnarok, fighting Adam.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 5-B, likely 4-B
Name: Zeus, God Father of Cosmos
Origin: Record of Ragnarok
Age: As Old, if not older, than creation (Experienced the Big Bang)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1, Gods are stated to live forever), Biological Manipulation (Can manipulate his muscles to either grow or compress themselfs), Air Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Fear Manipulation and Aura (Able to induce fear and Insecurity), Self-Sustenance (Type 1, Cam survive in the vacuum of space), Creation (Stated to be able to manipulate the 'powers of creation'), Afterimage Creation (Created afterimages when increasing his speed beyond his Divine kick), Regeneration (Low-Mid: Was able to twist his head back around), Power Bestowal via blood consumption (Drinking his blood gives you the power of a god, however, only works for a "True Hero"), Death Manipulation via blood consumption (Any being who drinks his blood and aren't considered a "True Hero" will die instantly), Enhanced Senses (Is able to sense no hatred in Adam towards the Gods), limited Energy Manipulation (Is able to manipulate his energy and direct throughout his body make his attacks stronger), Size Manipulation (When transforming into his buff form he grew in size, and further grew in size when he got angry after being called "pops"), Telekinesis (Was making the voting sticks float), Resistance to Extreme Temperatures, (Survived and fought and survived in the vacuum of space), Cosmic Radiation (Can survive in the vacuum of space)
Attack Potency: At least Planet level, likely Solar System level (Is above the likes of Shiva and Thor, both of whom are stated to be able to destroy the Earth. In his Adamas form, he was stated to be able to destroy the heavens, which contains at least a planet and binary stars)
Speed: FTL (His casual moves could reach these speeds), At least Massively FTL+, possibly Infinite with The Fist That Surpassed Time (Moved in 0.00000000000000000000... seconds before the rest of the timeframe could be seen)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Gifted (Existed before the big bang and along with the other gods, watched the humans evolve).
Weaknesses: Quick to anger, doesn't take fights seriously at the beggining, avoids using Adamas form because it "Rattle his bones", Adamas form only last for a couple of minutes
- Meteor Jab: Zeus perform a combo series of jabs at extreme speeds to instantly destroy his enemies.
- Divine Kick: A powerful leg sweep that can cut off the body and the surroundings with pure destruction.
- Zeus' Footwork: Zeus builds up momentum, increasing his speed, creating afterimages to confuse his opponent. Zeus finishes the move by delivering a kick.
- The Fist That Surpassed Time: "The mere mention of it's name has been said to exert control over all of time". Zeus manipulates time and performs a punch so fast that the timeframe of the punch stops at 1e-20 of a second before the rest of the timeframe could be seen. The punch also seemingly surpasses time.
- Zeus's Ultimate Straight Punch: Through compressing his muscles, Zeus condenses and stockpiles all his power and directs the into his fist, making it greater than his previous attacks and making it his strongest. The attack is also described to be an "Unavoidable one-hit-kill" implying them to be faster than any of his previous attacks too.
Note: Zeus stating that the Big Bang was a thrill is considered too vague to use to scale to his durability, as it is unknown if he actually tanked the event, with the fact the gods live outside the universe only muddling the issue even further.